-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 SUNY, Downstate (Brooklyn)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yehhhh today nothing either huh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is over :/Yehhhh today nothing either huh
It's a wrapis over :/
i cant log into my health portal account anymore, is anyone else having this problem? (im on the AL)
Yeh it's been gonei cant log into my health portal account anymore, is anyone else having this problem? (im on the AL)
Thank you and best of luck in med school!just withdrew my A.
if we are in the AL and haven't completed the health clearance, where do i find out the list of blood works that need to be done since the health portal is down?
You def can call the studenthealth office and ask them but I don't think there is another place to find that stuff except when it was on the pre-matriculation listif we are in the AL and haven't completed the health clearance, where do i find out the list of blood works that need to be done since the health portal is down?
Maybe they deleted it cause everyone was sending in the completed health forms 😂😂You def can call the studenthealth office and ask them but I don't think there is another place to find that stuff except when it was on the pre-matriculation list
That is pretty plausible lol. I'm sure they don't want to sift through everyone who is on the WL to find the people who were accepted to file their health forms.Maybe they deleted it cause everyone was sending in the completed health forms 😂😂
exactly lolThat is pretty plausible lol. I'm sure they don't want to sift through everyone who is on the WL to find the people who were accepted to file their health forms.
Anomalous-Anki
Full Member
I just got an A today evening, I have not completed anything off of the pre-marticulation list. their email said "you must complete the reply form and return it within five business days from the date of this acceptance email" what exactly is the reply form? I also am not getting the choose your medical school tool on AMCAS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on the A! Pretty sure reply form is the CYMS tool. I would give it the day to update and if it doesn’t update by tomorrow at like noon, then call DS admissions.I just got an A today evening, I have not completed anything off of the pre-marticulation list. their email said "you must complete the reply form and return it within five business days from the date of this acceptance email" what exactly is the reply form? I also am not getting the choose your medical school tool on AMCAS
congrats anki! you earned it!I just got an A today evening, I have not completed anything off of the pre-marticulation list. their email said "you must complete the reply form and return it within five business days from the date of this acceptance email" what exactly is the reply form? I also am not getting the choose your medical school tool on AMCAS
Anomalous-Anki
Full Member
than you guys very much! i look forward to meeting everyone in august!
won't be meeting me XDthan you guys very much! i look forward to meeting everyone in august!
Anomalous-Anki
Full Member
i got this A very late so you very much could be next on that list, dont lose hope but def reapply as a backup plan. I had my primaries sent so im not sure if that played a difference or not
I think you certainly took the A from the other guy who withdrew his so congrats!!! Have fun in ds hahai got this A very late so you very much could be next on that list, dont lose hope but def reapply as a backup plan. I had my primaries sent so im not sure if that played a difference or not
Thank you for your positivity! It’s a tough road, but seeing fellow SDN users get picked up one by one gives me hope. Praying I’m not one of the july 29th-ers but even if I am, I’d still go!i got this A very late so you very much could be next on that list, dont lose hope but def reapply as a backup plan. I had my primaries sent so im not sure if that played a difference or not
I’m there w u. We’ll see what ultimately happens but we just gotta keep moving forward and if it happens great, and if not there is always next cycleThank you for your positivity! It’s a tough road, but seeing fellow SDN users get picked up one by one gives me hope. Praying I’m not one of the july 29th-ers but even if I am, I’d still go!
same honeslty same.Thank you for your positivity! It’s a tough road, but seeing fellow SDN users get picked up one by one gives me hope. Praying I’m not one of the july 29th-ers but even if I am, I’d still go!
It's on the applicant portal for downstate where it says application decision or something along those lines. You just accept ur spot and pay the depositI just got an A today evening, I have not completed anything off of the pre-marticulation list. their email said "you must complete the reply form and return it within five business days from the date of this acceptance email" what exactly is the reply form? I also am not getting the choose your medical school tool on AMCAS
oat_milk_latte
New Member
Anybody know if this school has a med school prom or formal?
they do! it’s at the Brooklyn Museum
Anomalous-Anki
Full Member
lmao without a doubtI think you certainly took the A from the other guy who withdrew his so congrats!!! Have fun in ds haha
Anomalous-Anki
Full Member
Thank you got it!It's on the applicant portal for downstate where it says application decision or something along those lines. You just accept ur spot and pay the deposit
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeh congrats to those who are going! It was a good run for surewas a good run guys, congrats to those who got in but its over for sure :/
Yea I did. Not sure how many of us are even left on the waitlist loldid anyone on the alternate list just get an email from suny downstate about a clearance reminder?
I got it too. I am enrolled in a masters program, signed a lease and got a job. I'm supposed to move August 1st. Honestly hoping its just over at this point for me, and nervous for what I will do if it is not!did anyone on the alternate list just get an email from suny downstate about a clearance reminder?
I am on the AL and just got an email that they updated my health forms. they asked me to send some additional missing information. did anyone else receive this email?
Yes I also received this. I had reached out yesterday to let them know I submitted a while ago but it still was not updated in the portal.I am on the AL and just got an email that they updated my health forms. they asked me to send some additional missing information. did anyone else receive this email?
but with school starting soon, are they really asking everyone on the AL to complete health forms?
I try not to read into anything with them these days, because every time I get my hopes up, they crush them lolbut with school starting soon, are they really asking everyone on the AL to complete health forms?
I would be interested to know if all remaining WL applicants received this email or not? I saw in past years threads there did not seem to be a correlation between health updates and acceptance, but who knowsbut with school starting soon, are they really asking everyone on the AL to complete health forms?
traveler15
Full Member
I received an email yesterday that my AMP was updated and what else I needed. I asked if they were giving out more acceptances and they said we don't know, but if they do it would be in the two days.I would be interested to know if all remaining WL applicants received this email or not? I saw in past years threads there did not seem to be a correlation between health updates and acceptance, but who knows
So to clarify, if I do not receive an acceptance by end of day tomorrow, I am officially done being considered for the cycle?I received an email yesterday that my AMP was updated and what else I needed. I asked if they were giving out more acceptances and they said we don't know, but if they do it would be in the two days.
traveler15
Full Member
Im not sure, but I think so because orientation starts Monday.So to clarify, if I do not receive an acceptance by end of day tomorrow, I am officially done being considered for the cycle?