2021-2022 SUNY, Downstate (Brooklyn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Really!?! Thank you! I saw you on the x v y school? What made u choose the other school? Congrats btw!!
Thank you. I have only lived in NY and wanted some change. Also, I'm not a huge fan of NYC in the first place and am not very interested in living there, and with most people (like 75%) from downstate matching in NYC that was already a nono for me. Also, the general vibes from downstate (especially admin, y'all know why...) weren't the best. The other school gave me much better vibes.
 
For the pre-matriculation list, did you email all the immunization forms to the student health email and cc the downstate admissions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well guys I think its over
I'm still hanging on to some hope. Last year, there were people getting off the WL in June and even as late as July 29. There definitely will be some more movement, even if it is minimal, as the CTE date for a lot of other schools starts in the beginning of July. Nonetheless, if this is your only post II WL like me, I would probably start doing reapplication stuff as the AMCAS and AACOMAS are both open to submit for the next cycle.
 
I've manifested everyday but no luck with ds. What if I manifest an R, would that change up things?
Believe it or not, I saw on last year's thread that some people received a post II R on June 3 after being on the WL. Unless DS has changed their protocol for Rs, it seems as if it is possible that people on the alternate list may start to be getting rejections soon as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm praying so hard everyday. Hopefully we'll see one final WL movement before it's finally all over
To be fair, people did end up getting in in late July last cycle. Not to say that we still have a lot of time but I have to imagine that there will be a bit more movement. I don't think it will be one large, final movement but will be just sporadic acceptances until orientation.
 
To be fair, people did end up getting in in late July last cycle. Not to say that we still have a lot of time but I have to imagine that there will be a bit more movement. I don't think it will be one large, final movement but will be just sporadic acceptances until orientation.
Yes I gotta say. You're most likely right. I personally can't wait that long but I would love to haha. Didn't like a few kids get accepted late June as well? Jeez
 
Yes I gotta say. You're most likely right. I personally can't wait that long but I would love to haha. Didn't like a few kids get accepted late June as well? Jeez
Mid June I believe people got off but at this point I think the only way we get off the waitlist now is if people matriculate to other schools or whatever other circumstance that would preclude them from going to DS. I have to imagine the class is filled by now.
 
Mid June I believe people got off but at this point I think the only way we get off the waitlist now is if people matriculate to other schools or whatever other circumstance that would preclude them from going to DS. I have to imagine the class is filled by now.
Yeh its full for sure.hopefully Albert Einstein takes a few more of these kids like they did last year 😂😂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad