2021-2022 SUNY, Downstate (Brooklyn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm losing hope...I am a second time applicant and was really hopeful about this school. It is my only waitlist. I have sent LOI and completed a lot of the checklist items and reach out to admissions often. I feel like I don't have any dignity or sanity left!
I'm so sorry to hear that. Quite honestly, same. I think I'm ready to accept my fate and just move on. Idk what I could have done better. I'm just happy they are accepting others!
 
Did any alternates that sent in medical forms receive a check on the premetric checklist for them? I sent them in awhile ago and they still say incomplete.
 
Got the AL during that huge wave on 4/22, and I sent several letters after my interview since I was really set on this school! And thank you!
Hi! Just curious, were your several letters all updates or LOIs or a mix of both? Thinking of sending another letter but not sure how to approach it..thanks!
 
Hi! Just curious, were your several letters all updates or LOIs or a mix of both? Thinking of sending another letter but not sure how to approach it..thanks!
Hmmmm, I would say they were LOIs - I didn't have significant updates since I was rolling on with the same activities, so I just tried to talk a little bit more about me and how I think I would fit in at Downstate - and what I hope to do as a physician.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad