You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 UC Davis
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So we don't have any hope after all...
We absolutely do have hope!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Periodt! It’s not over until the rejection letter appears… and even then, we’ll get in the next cycle!We absolutely do have hope!!
admissions center has stated that they said they accept people up until late july.
admissions center has stated that they said they accept people up until late july.
Yes! Online the final date says July 15th!
D
deleted1101558
3 daysFor those of you who got off the wait-list, how long did they give you to decide?
pi_grl
Full Member
I have not gotten off the waitlist but I believe you have 3 days to accept the offer.For those of you who got off the wait-list, how long did they give you to decide?
JUST GOT THE A!!! Interviewed 4/1!!! Good luck everyone!!!
mega23john
New Member
Just got the A as well!! Interviewed on 3/4.
Do you guys mind sharing the area code of the number that called?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sincerelychristine
New Member
Congrats!!! That's amazing💕 Fellow waitlister here and new to sdn. I interviewed on 1/21 so a few months back and waiting since then🥺 Have any January interviewees heard back from the waitlist?
sincerelychristine
New Member
I believe the area code for Sacramento is 916 but I would doublecheck with those who got the call🙂Do you guys mind sharing the area code of the number that called?
mega23john
New Member
That is correct. Answer all and any 916 area codes!I believe the area code for Sacramento is 916 but I would doublecheck with those who got the call🙂
mangosports
Full Member
Congratulations!!JUST GOT THE A!!! Interviewed 4/1!!! Good luck everyone!!!
Congrats! You really manifested this!JUST GOT THE A!!! Interviewed 4/1!!! Good luck everyone!!!
From what I have seen in past cycle threads, it seems as there is a initial movement in the WL followed by a wave of rejections, and then a smaller wave of acceptances near the end of May to early July. We might still have a bit more movement these next two weeks.do you guys think that most of the WL movement is over? im trying to figure out if i should just move on at this point
yeah i think most movement might be overOnly a few people added to the FB page this week it seems.
Has anyone been accepted to the ACE-PC program? Just wanted to ask a few questions.
Congrats! Did they call or was it by email?Just got the A off the wait-list!
Keep your hopes up everyone ❤️
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Call first, and email after!Congrats! Did they call or was it by email?
pudding101
New Member
Congrats! For those who got off the waitlist, would you mind sharing when you interviewed? Thanks 🙂
I interviewed 1/21, waitlisted 2/9Congrats! For those who got off the waitlist, would you mind sharing when you interviewed? Thanks 🙂
Interviewed Oct 8th, waitlisted 11/1. Best of luck 🤞🏼Congrats! For those who got off the waitlist, would you mind sharing when you interviewed? Thanks 🙂
pudding101
New Member
Thanks! Hoping to get that A soon ☺️Interviewed Oct 8th, waitlisted 11/1. Best of luck 🤞🏼
question: today is the CTE for one of the schools I was admitted to. However, I still want to be on the waitlist for UCD. It states that I have to individually inform the schools after the CTE about my application. How do i go about this? do i call them? email them?
Are you from NorCal?I GOT IN, JUST GOT THE CALL!! Interviewed 12/6 I am so grateful for everyone here IM GONNA BE A DOCTORRRRR
Yeah, Sacramento born and raised!Are you from NorCal?
Congrats. This will be a great class.Yeah, Sacramento born and raised!
pi_grl
Full Member
just got an email saying that the class is full and the chances of any more movement are minimal :/
+1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad