2021-2022 UC Irvine

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got a march 7 II today! Do we know if I would be interviewing for the waitlist or how many acceptances about have been sent out?
Congrats friend!! Definitely not interviewing for the waitlist from what I understand. There's 220 members in the class of 2026 FB page rn, and about 80ish of those are current students.
 
On their financial aid form, it says:
Recommended Deadline: New MD Admits: March 2, 2022
Deadline: May 1, 2022

So I think there might be some flexbility? Not sure about FAFSA specifically though...
 
On their financial aid form, it says:
Recommended Deadline: New MD Admits: March 2, 2022
Deadline: May 1, 2022

So I think there might be some flexbility? Not sure about FAFSA specifically though...
Gotcha thanks for this info! Trying to get on the phone with FinAid but I've been on hold for a really long time... Anyone else have a similar situation right now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tf they sending me email for Lead ABC academy for? Lol

I never expressed interest in this. Is this their way of rejecting me?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are they really still sending secondaries???
doubt it. There are only a couple of interview dates in April left and then they're done. Additionally, I doubt they've gotten past secondaries submitted after the first week of August for regular MD applicants
 
I think they are still sending interviews out though since they are behind. Last year, someone reported getting an interview in late March and scheduled it for April. Can anyone confirm this?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Irvine accept letters of interest? Been nothing but silence since late July and I'm ready to throw a hail Mary, it's my absolute top choice because of PRIME-LC!