2021-2022 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm in a similar position, i was thinking I would take a UC extension course to fulfill it. Just sucks for me because I'm on the waitlist and I'm not sure what to do either.
Oh shoot that's a tough situation... It might not be a bad idea to take it as backup plan.

Do you know if they accept online extension courses? Or courses from community colleges?

Members don't see this ad.

Oh shoot that's a tough situation... It might not be a bad idea to take it as backup plan.

Do you know if they accept online extension courses? Or courses from community colleges?
Yes as long as its upper division. You can email them to check in prior to enrolling.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing but silence
starting to get a little scared that they don't read all of the applications/secondaries submitted after a certain point. I'm really surprised that they haven't reached August secondaries yet considering August is still considered "not late"

starting to get a little scared that they don't read all of the applications/secondaries submitted after a certain point. I'm really surprised that they haven't reached August secondaries yet considering August is still considered "not late"
That would be extremely messed up considering the money we paid, but not surprising in the least

Still nothing, complete 7/14. Crazy to think it's been seven months...

Feel like this school is the only thing standing between me and the end of my cycle. Do u think if we don't hear anything by mid-March we can consider it done?

Members don't see this ad :)
Still nothing, complete 7/14. Crazy to think it's been seven months...

Feel like this school is the only thing standing between me and the end of my cycle. Do u think if we don't hear anything by mid-March we can consider it done?
Me too homie, they're just saving the best for last

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just got a march 7 II today! Do we know if I would be interviewing for the waitlist or how many acceptances about have been sent out?

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a march 7 II today! Do we know if I would be interviewing for the waitlist or how many acceptances about have been sent out?
Congrats friend!! Definitely not interviewing for the waitlist from what I understand. There's 220 members in the class of 2026 FB page rn, and about 80ish of those are current students.

Reactions: 1 users
On their financial aid form, it says:
Recommended Deadline: New MD Admits: March 2, 2022
Deadline: May 1, 2022

So I think there might be some flexbility? Not sure about FAFSA specifically though...

Reactions: 1 user
On their financial aid form, it says:
Recommended Deadline: New MD Admits: March 2, 2022
Deadline: May 1, 2022

So I think there might be some flexbility? Not sure about FAFSA specifically though...
Gotcha thanks for this info! Trying to get on the phone with FinAid but I've been on hold for a really long time... Anyone else have a similar situation right now?

What is the consensus on letter of intent for UCI? I really like the school and I’m waiting to hear back so im wondering if it’ll help

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone still waiting to hear post-II from early feb?

I never got a Secondary or R. Do they send these out till the end?

I never got a Secondary or R. Do they send these out till the end?
I contacted admissions today and they told me that they are still sending out secondaries and interview invites.

That's what I thought, but the person I spoke with told me that they are still sending them out.
It could be those special programs that give like special deadlines for post-bacc to MD admittance. I dont know if UCI does that but I know those exist.

Tf they sending me email for Lead ABC academy for? Lol

I never expressed interest in this. Is this their way of rejecting me?

Got the A call just now!!!!! Interviewed 2/3

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Have most acceptances been sent out around a month after?

Have most acceptances been sent out around a month after?
They said they send a decision latest 6-8 weeks from interview day. Usually, I've seen it between 2-4 on average

Does anyone have any match lists from UCI by chance? I couldn't find any online

Are they really still sending secondaries???

• Haha
Are they really still sending secondaries???
doubt it. There are only a couple of interview dates in April left and then they're done. Additionally, I doubt they've gotten past secondaries submitted after the first week of August for regular MD applicants