2023-2024 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah! Well I think, my email just says "scholarship" - no specific mention of anything else, but it seems to be primarily merit-based

Oh wow, $35k/yr is a generous offer! You must have rizzed them so hard lol

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
That's so good, great job!!! Last question lol, but did this come before or after the "estimated financial aid" email and/or the supplemental aid application. I'm just wondering if I should hold out hope for any aid or start planning my loans now😅

Members don't see this ad :)
That's so good, great job!!! Last question lol, but did this come before or after the "estimated financial aid" email and/or the supplemental aid application. I'm just wondering if I should hold out hope for any aid or start planning my loans now😅
Precitate it! Tbh, I never received an estimated financial aid email. idk if this helps, but I received the scholarship email in mid/late-March, and filled out the supplemental financial aid form sometime in feb

Wishing you the best of luck! I hope they give you that bag!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
So… does anyone know if the CTE deadline already passed then? Should we not be expecting much more movement?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I emailed admissions and they told me the class is full and they expect minimal acceptances from the waitlist from now on.

Reactions: 3 users
For accepted students, did you guys get an email to send transcripts to the school?