2023-2024 UC Davis

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we had outstanding prereqs on our primary are we supposed to send our completed courses and official transcripts now to admissions? Or do we wait to see if you get accepted off the waitlist and then provide them?

I would wait tbh
Well actually if you have the final grades and you did well then maybe you should? I would reach out to them, I was only hesitant bc some med schools are particular about sending things that they didn’t ask for..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on everyone for getting A off the wl!!!! 🥳For those of us still on the running, should we expect the next wave to be 3 days after? Possibly after Wednesday?
 
Congrats on everyone for getting A off the wl!!!! 🥳For those of us still on the running, should we expect the next wave to be 3 days after? Possibly after Wednesday?
An earlier comment said that people have till May 8th to make a final decision. So I’m guessing there will probably be another wave after that.
 
ditto, IS A off the WL!! 🙂 do folks know if "accepting" the offer is essentially committing to enroll or if we can still hold another acceptance? and/or can we still remain on other school's waitlists?

Edit: got notified via email around 3:15PT, and interviewed 12/11
I asked admin directly, and they confirmed we only would need to PTE for now, and can hold on to other waitlists, in case any one else was wondering!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any accepted students know if people are still debating of going or people releasing their acceptances still, office admissions has kind of ghosted any questions, CTE for another school is soon so just want to know, thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any chance anyone has any updates on the status of the WL or if the class is pretty full? Gonna have to start making some decisions soon lol
 
Just withdrew my A!! I also wanted to share my financial aid offer ($35k per year for 4 years, EFC=0; unsure if merit or need-based) because I feel transparency is very much needed throughout this process (mainly for future SDN lurkers looking to see what schools are offering)

Good luck to everyone!!!
Did you get this as the admissions scholarship?