2021-2022 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone have any luck contacting the admissions office in the past? How responsive are they generally? I've emailed twice to reschedule my interview (granted, once was last week and there's almost certainly a Thanksgiving delay), and I haven't heard back yet. Starting to get worried

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have any luck contacting the admissions office in the past? How responsive are they generally? I've emailed twice to reschedule my interview (granted, once was last week and there's almost certainly a Thanksgiving delay), and I haven't heard back yet. Starting to get worried
I emailed them back when I first got my II and they responded the same day and were super helpful! I would imagine it's the Thanksgiving break that slowed them down so I would wait a couple more days for them to get caught up and then send a follow up email

Reactions: 1 user
Are people supposed to find out next Friday, the 17th about acceptances?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what the latest interview date is that’s considered for next Friday?

Kinda wishing I hadn't saved this secondary for last, but got an interview. Didn't see it until a while later. What's the earliest interview time timeslot that was available to anyone this week? All dates in January or any in December?

Does anyone know what the latest interview date is that’s considered for next Friday?
interviewed the second week of november and they said that my group could be in the december decision pool but also might not be, depends on how quickly our interviewers wrote up our reviews

Kinda wishing I hadn't saved this secondary for last, but got an interview. Didn't see it until a while later. What's the earliest interview time timeslot that was available to anyone this week? All dates in January or any in December?
Got II yesterday, earliest was mid/late January!

Reactions: 2 users
Received II yesterday, completed August 8th. URM, OOS, 4.0, 514. The earliest date available was 1/17. Good luck to everyone that's supposed to be hearing back on post-II acceptances next week!

I am not sure if it did anything but I sent a letter of continued interest and got an II in less than 4 hours. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Im still seeing mid december?
It's at the bottom of the page.
"When will I hear from Vanderbilt?
For the 2021-2022 admissions cycle, we will be releasing decisions in two waves:
Late December: First wave of acceptances will be made.
..."

I am not sure if it did anything but I sent a letter of continued interest and got an II in less than 4 hours. lol
Bro, I really want to know what the hell your ECs are (not tryna force you to share, just saying lol). 31 IIs as an ORM with mid level stats has to be some kind of record. You have more acceptances than 99% of applicants get interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bro, I really want to know what the hell your ECs are (not tryna force you to share, just saying lol). 31 IIs as an ORM with mid level stats has to be some kind of record. You have more acceptances than 99% of applicants get interviews.
If you DM me at the end of the cycle, then I will share them with you :) Just don't want to compromise my identity to the adcoms since they will KNOW who it is if I post it here lol.

If you DM me at the end of the cycle, then I will share them with you :) Just don't want to compromise my identity to the adcoms since they will KNOW who it is if I post it here lol.
I will definitely keep that in mind haha. Is there any T20 you haven't interviewed at?

Has anyone interviewing next week gotten their session assignment and interviewer match? Want to make sure I haven't missed any correspondences.

Do we think decisions will be going out next Friday? Feeling a little down after a deferral from BU last night...hoping for the best next week!

Vandy has been one of the more transparent schools out there with their II tracker and comprehensive website. That being said, since they changed their website wording to say that the first decisions wave comes out “late December” instead of “mid December,” I am thinking that decisions may come out more 12/20-12/23 right before they go on break rather than 12/17. Idk, maybe they could go out on 12/17 too, this is just pure speculation. fingers crossed!

Vandy has been one of the more transparent schools out there with their II tracker and comprehensive website. That being said, since they changed their website wording to say that the first decisions wave comes out “late December” instead of “mid December,” I am thinking that decisions may come out more 12/20-12/23 right before they go on break rather than 12/17. Idk, maybe they could go out on 12/17 too, this is just pure speculation. fingers crossed!
Not me waking up at 8 am this morning not realizing the calls might not go out today XD

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Omg. I just got the A call!!! It is absolutely surreal because I LOVE Vandy!! The call is from my interviewer. I interviewed in September. Good luck to everyone else!!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Omg. I just got the A call!!! It is absolutely surreal because I LOVE Vandy!! The call is from my interviewer. I interviewed in September. Good luck to everyone else!!
it begins!!!! congratulations!!!!💗💗💗💗

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Congrats!! If you don't mind sharing - what were the initials of your interviewer?

Just got the call like 20 minutes ago with a full ride!!!!! So excited!!!! Interviewed mid October!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
got the A call just now!!!! so happy 😭

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
GOT MY CALL!! omg I love the vibe of this school sm, so happy!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats all!! Did anyone who had gotten a call interview in early or mid November?

Congrats to everyone! Hopefully I’ll get a call, getting nervous

ACCEPTED!!!! 😭 interviewed mid-October!!

Do we think they're still doing calls? im so anxious i cant focus on any of my work

• Hmm
Accepted this afternoon!! Interviewed late october

• Love