2021-2022 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wow, just received II! super pumped

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
On second thought though - is anyone having trouble signing up for an interview date? No dates are available on the calendar for me
I emailed the admissions team because the one date available didn't work for me, and they responded very promptly and were very kind. however, if none are popping up, it could be an error on their end

Members don't see this ad :)
The dates available before (I saw a few in September until they were gone) also didn't work for me, I figured I should wait until the October dates get posted?

The dates available before (I saw a few in September until they were gone) also didn't work for me, I figured I should wait until the October dates get posted?
Yeah I sent an email letting them know what shows up on my screen - I'll update when they respond!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone gotten a confirmation email after scheduling the interview? When I looked there was just 1 date available and I clicked “confirm”, but now they are all grey and I haven’t gotten any confirmation from them?

So I'm assuming that if we haven't gotten a 2º yet, its an R? (AMCAS 1º sent 6/28, confirmation of 1º being screened for 2º consideration 7/8)

Does anyone know Vandy's stats cutoff for 2º consideration?

Hi friends! After submitting my primary day 1, I finally received the invitation to fill out my secondary! For people still waiting on getting that email, there is still hope!

Reactions: 2 users
II this morning, complete 7/20. I don't have any available interview dates in the portal though. Anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: 1 user
II this morning, complete 7/20. I don't have any available interview dates in the portal though. Anyone else having this issue?
I was about to post the same thing. I was going to wait until the end of the day to see if it resolves itself before emailing them tomorrow.

They are very kind if you do email them about that issue! I also chose to wait until the very end of the day, and even though I emailed them at 6:30 PM their time, they answered very quickly and were able to help schedule right then and there.

II! Complete 8/17, OOS, URM, strong ties to school

If you got an II and the dates are grayed out, email the office and they'll schedule you in.

What dates did they give you to choose from?
Apparently I looked right after someone had cancelled. The dates they offered in my email were 10/15, 10/18, and 10/22

Quick question: has anyone received a Zoom link for the pre-interview social hour? Thank you!

Have any people with IIs received the zoom information for the "Deep Dive with Vandy" sessions? First one is supposed to be today

• Hmm
Have any people with IIs received the zoom information for the "Deep Dive with Vandy" sessions? First one is supposed to be today
Haven't received anything yet.

Do you think I should try reaching out or nah?

"Two weeks prior to your scheduled MD interview, you will be matched with your interviewers and assigned to either the morning or afternoon session."

Anyone else waiting on this info?

"Two weeks prior to your scheduled MD interview, you will be matched with your interviewers and assigned to either the morning or afternoon session."

Anyone else waiting on this info?
Same here. I'm also waiting on the zoom info for the informal Q&A session tonight...

anyone have the link for tonight?
Not yet; I have emailed them and have not gotten a response. Unsure if it's still happening?
--
Edit 1: also I have not heard back about schedules for the interview day (AM vs PM and zoom links)
Edit 2: The Admissions Office just responded that the session will be rescheduled to this coming Thursday (my interview is on Friday) and a zoom link will be sent later. Unsure if the same applies to people with earlier interview dates, but at least here is something for reference!

Last edited:
II just now :O very shocked wow ! complete 8/1 orm and oos. earliest date available to interview was 10/18 btw

II this morning! complete 9/7 URM LM 73.1

• Love
Have an interview scheduled for Monday (10/04) and haven’t been matched with my interviewers and actually haven’t heard anything at all from Vandy.

• Hmm
Have an interview scheduled for Monday (10/04) and haven’t been matched with my interviewers and actually haven’t heard anything at all from Vandy.
I interviewed on 9/13 and received my info with interviewers on 9/10

Has anyone gotten a confirmation email after scheduling the interview? When I looked there was just 1 date available and I clicked “confirm”, but now they are all grey and I haven’t gotten any confirmation from them?
Same question