2021-2022 Western Michigan

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone that was waitlisted and got in and wrote a letter of intent/update, do you have any tips? Or anyone in general with tips for letters of interest/intent.
 
are all merit offers out do y'all know? Trying to figure out if I should drop this A before the April 15th deadline for keeping 3 offers. Love the vibe of this school but looking like its too pricy to make it worth it
 
are all merit offers out do y'all know? Trying to figure out if I should drop this A before the April 15th deadline for keeping 3 offers. Love the vibe of this school but looking like its too pricy to make it worth it
Not sure if they send them at the same time, but I got my merit offer two weeks ago. You can always email admissions. If this is your top choice, you can always see if they’ll match other offers as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else get the waitlist information email from Western? Did their class size go up this year to 86? I thought it was normally 84
 
Withdrew my A via email, hope the spot goes to one of you guys on the waitlist! WMed seems like a great school overall, but I’m not a big fan of Kalamazoo and the COA was just too expensive for me
Where are you going—BU? (Based on your posting history).
 
Withdrawing today, good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

To those who have already withdrawn, did you just send an email? Or was there something in the admissions portal or on AMCAS that we also had to do to withdraw?
 
Last edited:
Withdrawing today, good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

To those who have already withdrawn, did you just send an email? Or was there something in the admissions portal or on AMCAS that we also had to do to withdraw?
sending an email is enough, once they receive it you'll receive an email from jean officially stating your application has been withdrawn
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone with access to the fb page have an idea of how many applicants are on it at this point? A full 86 or less?
 
Sorry for the neuroticism, I appreciate the updates!
Nw I'm the same, I keep looking at the number of ppl in the group to see if ppl still dropping. but I'm slowly accepting that theres prolly no more movement. Based on last year's thread this was about the last time that ppl said they got an A. but hey never know
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad