2021-2022 William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats, when were you complete at Carey.
July 2nd! I submitted my secondary late June, OOS 3.5 505

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just received a call from admissions:

Accepted 8/5
Interviewed 7/23
Completed 6/29
Secondary 6/23
508, 3.95, OOS with ties

Goodluck to everyone!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Anybody know if classes will be P/F for class of 2026? I know some schools utilize that system. Somebody at WCUCOM rn told me his classes are P/f but is unsure about our class

Members don't see this ad :)
Aspiring to apply next cycle, so as to begin classes in the Fall of 2023
This school is number 1 on my list as I am a Canadian with International education (Bachelors + Masters)

It would be very greatly appreciated if the people accepted in WCUCOM, Can share their stats and application facts

Thanks a ton

Got accepted todayyyy!

Secondary submitted 7/12
Complete 7/19
II invite 7/28
Interview 8/6 (supposed to be 7/30 but rescheduled)
Stats: 512, 4.0, IS

Good luck to all of you!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Can anyone that has interviewed speak to their experience?

Hi all, unfortunately I've been running really behind on my DO applications. Hope to get the stragglers this week. I'm a Canadian student with good stats and I think I can write a really meaningful essay about why I'm interested in WCUCOM but I had no idea they ran so early. Do you think it's too late to submit my secondary?

Hi all, unfortunately I've been running really behind on my DO applications. Hope to get the stragglers this week. I'm a Canadian student with good stats and I think I can write a really meaningful essay about why I'm interested in WCUCOM but I had no idea they ran so early. Do you think it's too late to submit my secondary?
Shoot your shot

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS, no secondary yet. 510 MCAT and 3.89 GPA... any thoughts?
when were you complete? could be mission fit? someone said up earlier that they only send out secondaries to like 25% of applicants. i'm OOS; my MCAT is higher but GPA is quite a bit lower than you... i got a secondary about a week after i submitted AACOMAS.

when were you complete? could be mission fit? someone said up earlier that they only send out secondaries to like 25% of applicants. i'm OOS; my MCAT is higher but GPA is quite a bit lower than you... i got a secondary about a week after i submitted AACOMAS.
Verified 6/7, I think it must be mission fit or region.... I am a MI resident

Hey guys, when you’ve submitted your secondary, have you received any email confirmation about the submission?

Reactions: 1 users
has anyone heard from amy this week? i emailed her later last week and haven’t heard anything back yet… not sure if she’s out of the office or just hasn’t gotten to me yet!

I wish I had your MCAT :( I know they value that! Congrats though!! Goodluck fellow Canadian!
Hi fellow Canadian! just wanted to let you know that my MCAT was a 508 and I got accepted to WCUCOM :) So keep your head high!

• Care
  • Love
Hi fellow Canadian! just wanted to let you know that my MCAT was a 508 and I got accepted to WCUCOM :) So keep your head high!
Thank you <3 they sent me a secondary but since then radio silence after the complete email. Fingers crossed I hear back!

Got accepted todayyyy!

Secondary submitted 7/12
Complete 7/19
II invite 7/28
Interview 8/6 (supposed to be 7/30 but rescheduled)
Stats: 512, 4.0, IS

Good luck to all of you!
If they cant offer acceptances until October 1, how did you find out you were accepted? I have my interview coming up soon, so I am just curious. Thanks!

If they cant offer acceptances until October 1, how did you find out you were accepted? I have my interview coming up soon, so I am just curious. Thanks!
You call them and they tell you their decision

Might be a long shot since I couldn't find this info online anywhere, but does anyone know what the post-II acceptance odds are for WCUCOM?

Does this school require CASPER? I just realized that I didn't send my CASPER score to them but checking my emails, I have received a complete email from them in July.

II just now! Application complete 7/13

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
hey guys how long did it take them until they sent you info about the interview? I replied as soon as I got the II email but it's been two days and they haven't sent me anything

hey guys how long did it take them until they sent you info about the interview? I replied as soon as I got the II email but it's been two days and they haven't sent me anything
Took 1 day for me, but they may be more backed up now than they were in july lol. Just wait it out

I am current 4th year!!
How likely is it for them to rescind an acceptance? I am wondering if they ever just ghost you on October 1st and don't email or mail your formal acceptance letter. Probably just my anxiety but I am curious if you have heard of them ghosting someone they accepted early

Does anyone here have interview acceptance stats for DO schools ?

I found this from 2018:

Last edited:
How likely is it for them to rescind an acceptance? I am wondering if they ever just ghost you on October 1st and don't email or mail your formal acceptance letter. Probably just my anxiety but I am curious if you have heard of them ghosting someone they accepted early
that’s scary 😂

lol what?? never heard of that happening

This reassured me idk I guess I’m overthinking it. Like if they dig up something about u on social media or smthn
No hahah that would prbly be part of the vetting before they interview you. The only way I could see you getting an acceptance rescinded is if you fail a bunch of classes after your acceptance if you are still in school, or if you commit a major felony/crime or something.

Hey everyone,
If you have interviewed already, please share your experience. How many interviewers? Faculty? Students? Type of questions to concentrate on.