You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Alabama
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got the A! My interviewer called me
D
deleted1071640
Just got the A! My interviewer called me
Congrats!!! Just to clarify, they called you at after 9pm?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1146180
Just got the A! My interviewer called me
Congrats! When did you interview?
candy.crush
Full Member
Got accepted today!
Interview date: 9/15
In-State, ORM, 507 MCAT
Interview date: 9/15
In-State, ORM, 507 MCAT
D
deleted1146180
Has anyone from October heard?
poppy123o6
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything today?
October 13th. According to the last tweet from the adcom, they have made decisions for Aug-September + MOST of 10/13. There are likely some people from that date that they didn't get to yetCongrats! When did you interview?
8:55 pm CST - my interviewer called me, so it is probably entirely dependent on them and their scheduleCongrats!!! Just to clarify, they called you at after 9pm?
Last edited:
Only some people from 10/13 have heard, the rest will be considered on November 17thHas anyone from October heard?
She got the call just now and got in. I’m so proud of her 🙂 🖤🖤🖤
botanyspears
New Member
Yayyy!!! Do you know if her interviewer was the one that called her?She got the call just now and got in. I’m so proud of her 🙂 🖤🖤🖤
It was!Yayyy!!! Do you know if her interviewer was the one that called her?
D
deleted1146180
Just got the A! I’m sorry, I missed this while I was on the call, but when can we expect to get the email?
botanyspears
New Member
Congrats!!! Was it your interviewer that called??Just got the A! I’m sorry, I missed this while I was on the call, but when can we expect to get the email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1146180
Congrats!!! Was it your interviewer that called??
No it actually wasn’t!
stratocaster4lyfe
New Member
Got my A 10/28, OOS, LM 83. Missed my call though lmao
Everyone is really friendly! Take advantage of the meet and greet/info session for sure to calm your nerves some and be prepared for a very hectic MMI series. It was my first interview and it wasn't near as scary as I was expecting but be ready to be exhausted after those MMIs. The individual interview I had was super conversational and my interviewer was super sweet. Good luck!II on 10/12, was complete 8/25 (IS, LM 67, PREview 7)
My interview is this month, any general tips or advice?
Thank you so much!!🙂Everyone is really friendly! Take advantage of the meet and greet/info session for sure to calm your nerves some and be prepared for a very hectic MMI series. It was my first interview and it wasn't near as scary as I was expecting but be ready to be exhausted after those MMIs. The individual interview I had was super conversational and my interviewer was super sweet. Good luck!
D
deleted1071640
Has anyone who has applied primary care track as a regular decision applicant recieved an interview invite or interviewed this cycle?
HappyNewYear2.0
Full Member
II invite Primary Care Track! LM 68.7, IS, earliest date available is December
D
deleted1071640
II invite Primary Care Track! LM 68.7, IS, earliest date available is December
Nice! Did you receive the II today?
Just found this thread. Got my A on October 28. Interviewed on Oct. 13. Oos, nontrad, 508 mcat. Completed July 21. II was Sep. 10. I'm trying to find a current student or someone who knows how the curriculum is structured because I've been accepted to a few school so far and have to make a choice by next month. Also what is LM? Thank you! 😊
Me too! Ignored the call because it came at 9pm and didn't even check my voice-mail until the next morning. 😂Got my A 10/28, OOS, LM 83. Missed my call though lmao
HappyNewYear2.0
Full Member
11/3 IINice! Did you receive the II today?
uthrowaway98130
Full Member
Has anyone received their official acceptance letter in the mail?
Hey guys, I've drafted an update letter to UAB but I can't find any confirmation online that they accept them. Can someone let me know if UAB takes update letters?
doctochaco
Full Member
Rejection this morning. Good luck everyone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1143496
I'm sorry. Complete date?Rejection this morning. Good luck everyone
I ammmm😰my fellow oct 13th interviewers who have yet to hear, getting nervous for Thursday yet?
poppy123o6
Full Member
I wonder if calls will be today and tomorrow?On Twitter just now
I think last time they got them all in same-day but some were as late as 9pm. Nothing on my end yet 🥲I wonder if calls will be today and tomorrow?
nextstop.m.d
Full Member
I got the A earlier at work!! I was apart of the Oct 13th squad so I was super nervous but so so glad! OOS but strong ties to Alabama, LM 65.
Sleepdeprivedpremed
New Member
I got the A around 5pm earlier today! If anyone wants to make an early connection, feel free to message me!
D
deleted1071640
I got the A around 5pm earlier today! If anyone wants to make an early connection, feel free to message me!
Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats?
tinydancer567
New Member
Has anyone heard anything today?
tinydancer567
New Member
I just got the call!! IS, second time applying, 516 MCAT, interviewed 10/20! This is the best day ☀️
form last years thread, it seems like there are a select number of people that they don't decide on right away. Seems like some people who interviewed in Sept/Oct ended up getting accepted or rejected later on... like Jan/Feb. I am in the same boat as you!I interviewed in September and haven't heard anything, positive or negative. Does anyone have some insight as to why?
MDBoundEventually
Full Member
Im dying - still no call, still on hold, sent post thank you emails to interviewers, the admissions office and emphasized my focus on USA
Has your portal been updated yet? I'm still waiting to hear, from 10/13. Congratulations!!I just got the call!! IS, second time applying, 516 MCAT, interviewed 10/20! This is the best day ☀️
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MDBoundEventually
Full Member
Good luck - I need to quit looking at my inbox.form last years thread, it seems like there are a select number of people that they don't decide on right away. Seems like some people who interviewed in Sept/Oct ended up getting accepted or rejected later on... like Jan/Feb. I am in the same boat as you!
MDBoundEventually
Full Member
Congratulations! Did you get any email status follow-up after interview?Has your portal been updated yet? I'm still waiting to hear, from 10/13. Congratulations!!
I haven't gotten an acceptance or rejection yet. The last communication was directly after the interview day, and I sent thank you notes to my interviewer.Congratulations! Did you get any email status follow-up after interview?
ditto. Sent an update letter as well since I started a new position.I haven't gotten an acceptance or rejection yet. The last communication was directly after the interview day, and I sent thank you notes to my interviewer.
tinydancer567
New Member
No update on the portal yet!Has your portal been updated yet? I'm still waiting to hear, from 10/13. Congratulations!!