2022-2023 Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
when were you complete?
complete 8/7. also just fyi, i spoke with admissions and got everything straightened out. they were super nice about it so i'm even more excited for this II :) manifesting the A!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I never completed it last year and received an II, though maybe things have changed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed >1 month ago with no Snapshot, and never got asked about it. No clue if it’ll stop me from getting a decision though

Around the 14 - 15 minute mark Dean SooHoo mentions that CU asks students to complete Casper, Snapshot, and Duet. I can't speak for everyone's unique situation, but completing everything that is required should ideally stop you from worrying about if your application is complete or not.

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody hear anything today?? I interviewed over a month ago and could've sworn they said they were getting out to us today.. maybe they're asleep :(

Nope, I’ve been anxiously sitting by my phone all day. I remember Dr. Soohoo saying it would usually be the 15th but it’d be the 17th this year since that’s Monday.

Nope, I’ve been anxiously sitting by my phone all day. I remember Dr. Soohoo saying it would usually be the 15th but it’d be the 17th this year since that’s Monday.
i suppose its better if none of us have heard as opposed to being the only person who hasn't received a phone call :)

Just noticed I never filled out the Branch Preference form under the interview tab, is this something we were supposed to have filled out asap?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just wondering what date the earliest interviews occurred?
In our September 16th session, he said we were the first group.

Edit: There were interviews September 14th, too.

Last edited:
Just noticed I never filled out the Branch Preference form under the interview tab, is this something we were supposed to have filled out asap?
Interesting, I was never informed of this and also didn't fill it out. I would assume that it is inconsequential considering they ask pretty much the same question in the actual secondary application, but I suppose we will see!

I interviewed Sept. 14th!
I did too.. I think they meant that we were in the first group of invited interviewees, since I think we had a choice between the 14th and 16th? But yeah the 14th was the earliest.

Made an account and came here exclusively to complain that we haven't heard anything (unless it's just me). Very uncool to tell your interviewees that they will have a decision on a specific date, then ghost them.

Worse than the random, unnecessary, "high importance" newsletters a lot of schools send out.

That is all.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Woah I just made an account too! Hopefully we hear back today! All the best.

I also made an account today, the suspense is killing me, but at least we have each other. Good luck to everyone, we are stronger together. It's times like this where we find who are real friends are. Acceptance or not, I'm glad to be going through this with y'all. It's weird but I can't help but thinking what we've gained today is more important than acceptance to this stupid school

Last edited:
I also made an account today, the suspense is killing me, but at least we have each other. Good luck to everyone, we are stronger together. It's times like this where we find who are real friends are. Acceptance or not, I'm glad to be going through this with y'all. It's weird but I can't help but thinking what we've gained today is more important than acceptance to this stupid school
I heard them say that the earliest they would notify was Monday, not that they would necessarily notify on Monday.

I heard them say that the earliest they would notify was Monday, not that they would necessarily notify on Monday.
In my interview they told us they would pretty much deliberate and have their minds made up within 2 weeks, but because of AMCAS guidelines they would have to wait until October 17th to inform us of acceptance/rejection status. They also haven't updated their admissions tracker since October 10th, and until now they've been pretty consistent with it. I wonder if something came up over there?

In my interview they told us they would pretty much deliberate and have their minds made up within 2 weeks, but because of AMCAS guidelines they would have to wait until October 17th to inform us of acceptance/rejection status. They also haven't updated their admissions tracker since October 10th, and until now they've been pretty consistent with it. I wonder if something came up over there?
Would you mind please linking the admissions tracker? I can't seem to find it. Thanks :)

Interesting, I remember them saying it would take 4-6 weeks but no mention of when the first decisions would come out.

Wanted to let everyone know that the acceptances are starting, just got my call from Dr. Soohoo! (Interviewed on the 16th of September)

Reactions: 4 users
Acceptance received today.

Bad. I feel like they would've called by now if I had made the cut.
Same for me, thats what sucks about the process, its never a cold answer you just slowly start loosing hope. Yeah colorado would've been nice

Ok, let's all take a deep breath. From last year's thread, it seems like they call by batches - each batch consists of those who interviewed on the same day and everyone accepted in that batch can expect a call within 24-48 hours of each other. From the comments of our lucky SDN peers, they have begun calling those accepted from the first two interview days (9/14 and 9/16). So unless you interviewed on that day, there is no cause to panic yet. And even if you did interview then, it's been maybe two hours since calls have begun (for many, many people) and at the end of the day, the amount of stress we experience will not alter the decision we received.

So. Good luck to all of you, I'm there with you. BUT, take solidarity with me in closing SDN and Reddit, taking a walk/getting a snack/going on a run and forgetting about this damn uncertainty because the call will come when it comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Same for me, thats what sucks about the process, its never a cold answer you just slowly start loosing hope. Yeah colorado would've been nice
Only one person does all the calls... try to have some hope; usually it is a full day process for the person making calls.

Yeah maybe a tad too neurotic, good luck to everyone, and congratulations to those who have As

II just now, completed 7/22. Thinking they must be rereviewing applications since I was completed so early but hadn’t heard anything until now

Just got an interview! I'm crying!!!!! CU has been a lifelong dream <3 Praying to baby Jesus I don't mess up the interview lol

Reactions: 2 users
Were there seriously only a handful of decisions for the earliest interview dates sent today?

Were there seriously only a handful of decisions for the earliest interview dates sent today?
it kinda seems like it? i interviewed on the 14th and haven’t heard a thing, not sure how many others are in the same boat.

II today. Complete early September because I forgot I had to manually "send" my casper scores 🙃
So excited!