2022-2023 Emory

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Emory only sends out As until the end-- they let everyone know WL and R at end. so if you interviewed and haven't heard back on the next "release date" then you know what's comin 😢. FML I only went to Emory for undergrad and published at Emory but whatever, that group interview did me dirtyyyyyyy
I’m sure you did great! It’s just so competitive 🥴 does anyone know if it’s normal to get accepted a few months after interview
 
I’m sure you did great! It’s just so competitive 🥴 does anyone know if it’s normal to get accepted a few months after interview
I'm wondering the same thing. Are any of y'all aware of interviewees who were accepted two or more rounds of acceptances after their interviews? Are any of you neurotic enough to check old threads for that and report back?
 
Question for updaters , im planning on sbmitting an update tomorrow after first round of As and have heard they don't accept letters of intent. Does this mean I shouldn't put a sentence two after the update saying something about it being the best fit for me ... blah blah? I'm worried they wouldn't like it
 
Question for updaters , im planning on sbmitting an update tomorrow after first round of As and have heard they don't accept letters of intent. Does this mean I shouldn't put a sentence two after the update saying something about it being the best fit for me ... blah blah? I'm worried they wouldn't like it
I think talking about how the school is a good fit for you in your update letter is not the same as sending a letter of intent, which is a letter just to inform the school that you’ll 100% go there if accepted. Letters of intent are typically only sent after your interview too
 
Question for updaters , im planning on sbmitting an update tomorrow after first round of As and have heard they don't accept letters of intent. Does this mean I shouldn't put a sentence two after the update saying something about it being the best fit for me ... blah blah? I'm worried they wouldn't like it
Emory doesn't take letters of intent?
 
Anyone know if there will be an accepted student day or opportunity to visit the campus before commitment to enroll?
 
Anyone know if there will be an accepted student day or opportunity to visit the campus before commitment to enroll?
I reached out to them in November about this and this is what they told me

“To our knowledge, Second Look will be held remotely this spring. Please know that we’re busy building our Second Look website, which we hope to debut in early April!”
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm OOS like a 2hr flight away. Mail is super random though and I've had times where it literally took longer for something to arrive even if it's shipping from the same city.
Thanks for the response! Ya I’m holding onto that theory! My interview packet came late so maybe that’ll happen again lol