2022-2023 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A received yesterday but I live in GA. It was postmarked on the 27th

Members don't see this ad.

has anyone gotten their portal update before their A letter? losing hope for the A this round (,:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When I signed up for my interview the options were 2/13 and 2/27 I think so they’ve probably scheduled all the interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted and received my mail letter Monday. My portal was also updated this morning

Wishing everyone best of luck The whole application cycle such a hard process

MSAR doesn't have any info on waitlist movement here, but does anyone (applicants and also current students) have any idea about rough numbers from previous years?

MSAR doesn't have any info on waitlist movement here, but does anyone (applicants and also current students) have any idea about rough numbers from previous years?
Very minimal. There weren’t any reported alternate list acceptances on last years thread. Their website states they have accepted as many as 30 students off the alternate list or as few as 0.

Has anyone who wasn't accepted during the first committee meeting after their interview been accepted later on? Trying to remain hopeful...

Feeling discouraged after thinking I did super well in my interview only to not hear back 😭 any idea what the vibe is on letters of intent prior to a waitlist??

Reactions: 2 users
current student. not sure on exact number but our class may have a FEW (maybe1-2) people who got in from the wait list

• Wow
Do people get email about financial aid even tho I didnt get II?

Does anyone know when the committee meets this month? I have an interview this week and wondering if there’s a chance I’ll hear back by this month’s release date.

Does anyone know when the committee meets this month? I have an interview this week and wondering if there’s a chance I’ll hear back by this month’s release date.
The interview packet says the acceptance letter send dates left are 2/20 and 3/6 and I think they will include everyone who interviewed before 2/20 in that round of acceptances but I’m not sure

Do people get email about financial aid even tho I didnt get II?
No you have to go on their website for information on it. They haven’t sent anything via email even to people w A’s and II’s. The priority deadline is 2/15

II! Very surprised bc I thought they were done sending IIs. My secondary was complete 7/26 and I saw 2/13 and 2/27 as the open dates.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
II today! They're scheduling out till 2/27.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
II today! They're scheduling out till 2/27.
congrats!! how many other interview dates are available? (if there are more in addition to 2/27)

jw if it seems like this is almost the last batch of II's lol

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the release date in February is? Thank you!

a couple more spots the weeks before but that’s it. Complete 7/7

congrats!! how many other interview dates are available? (if there are more in addition to 2/27)

jw if it seems like this is almost the last batch of II's lol
I saw 2/13 and 2/27 available. The portal says they do interviews Mondays and Fridays, so I'm assuming 2/17 and 2/24 are also options.

II today! GA resident, LizzyM 72.8, secondary complete late August.

Reactions: 6 users
And do you know by any chance, for those interviewing after that, like on the 24th or 27th, when would the release date be for that? Thank you.

And do you know by any chance, for those interviewing after that, like on the 24th or 27th, when would the release date be for that? Thank you.
March 6. and that's the last decision day they have.

For some reason the videos we are supposed to watch before the interview were never uploaded on my portal. Did anyone else have this problem or know if the videos are online somewhere?

According to the FAQs for applicants to the MD program on their website, "Invitations to interview are extended right up until the end of the season in late February. "
Thanks, because so far, besides MCG and a rejection from Mercer, I haven't heard back from any Georgia schools.

For some reason the videos we are supposed to watch before the interview were never uploaded on my portal. Did anyone else have this problem or know if the videos are online somewhere?
I also had this problem. I emailed the admissions office, and they said the videos weren't available yet.