2022-2023 Emory

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long before each of your interviews were you able to view the videos in the portal?
 
Any general words of wisdom or feedback about the vibe from those who have interviewed already? Was the one-on-one interview very specific to your application or more general?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have the dates they gave us for mailing acceptances? For Dec I think they said meeting on 15th so letters should start arriving 19th but not sure. I'm going to be anxious about this until Wednesday then check my portal and give up until January
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! I have two daughters under 4, so this success has felt even more amazing. I wish you luck also.
OMG!!! When I was younger I didn't realize how much hard work my mom put in and how much she sacrificed to do schooling while taking care of my siblings and I-- now, as an adult, I see it for what it is: superhuman! You're doing such a great job! Your girls have such a great role model to look up to, even though they might not "get it" until they are my age 😅💛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Emory only sends out As until the end-- they let everyone know WL and R at end. so if you interviewed and haven't heard back on the next "release date" then you know what's comin 😢. FML I only went to Emory for undergrad and published at Emory but whatever, that group interview did me dirtyyyyyyy