2022-2023 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When is the date for the December wave of applications? I do not see it in my gold packet pre-I

Members don't see this ad :)
Does your Emory portal show under document status the letter of references date much later than you see for other schools (and your completion date)?
My complete date is right but my references for letters was way later for some reason

Reactions: 1 users
How long before each of your interviews were you able to view the videos in the portal?

Any general words of wisdom or feedback about the vibe from those who have interviewed already? Was the one-on-one interview very specific to your application or more general?

Any general words of wisdom or feedback about the vibe from those who have interviewed already? Was the one-on-one interview very specific to your application or more general?
No standard question list just a conversation, so take it any direction you like!

• Love
Mine was very conversational and we spent a good part of it talking about food lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone heard anything for the Dec 15th batch? Im assuming I didnt get it if I havent gotten any mail or portal updates yet...?
It’s today that they send so that’s probably why no one has said anything

Has anyone who interviewed in Oct not heard back yet? :/

Anyone have the dates they gave us for mailing acceptances? For Dec I think they said meeting on 15th so letters should start arriving 19th but not sure. I'm going to be anxious about this until Wednesday then check my portal and give up until January

Anyone have the dates they gave us for mailing acceptances? For Dec I think they said meeting on 15th so letters should start arriving 19th but not sure. I'm going to be anxious about this until Wednesday then check my portal and give up until January
in the packet it said Dec 19th is when they mail letters out

ACCEPTED! My letter came in the mail today. OOS. Interviewed mid-Nov.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
ACCEPTED! My letter came in the mail today. OOS. Interviewed mid-Nov.
Don't know you at all but am so excited for you when you succeed because you have "mom" in your username 🥺!! Congrats!!

Don't know you at all but am so excited for you when you succeed because you have "mom" in your username 🥺!! Congrats!!
Thank you! I have two daughters under 4, so this success has felt even more amazing. I wish you luck also.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Thank you! I have two daughters under 4, so this success has felt even more amazing. I wish you luck also.
OMG!!! When I was younger I didn't realize how much hard work my mom put in and how much she sacrificed to do schooling while taking care of my siblings and I-- now, as an adult, I see it for what it is: superhuman! You're doing such a great job! Your girls have such a great role model to look up to, even though they might not "get it" until they are my age 😅💛

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone think Emory will be sending more II invites?

Accepted! OOS, interviewed 12/12. Unsure if letter arrived 12/20 or 21.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Emory only sends out As until the end-- they let everyone know WL and R at end. so if you interviewed and haven't heard back on the next "release date" then you know what's comin :cryi:. FML I only went to Emory for undergrad and published at Emory but whatever, that group interview did me dirtyyyyyyy

Alternatively, they could push your application to the next set of reviews and continue to do that until the end. A large benefit of only releasing Rs and WLs at the end is that they can do true rolling admissions, meaning you would have a chance for rereview at each discussion until you receive that final R or WL

Reactions: 5 users