You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Howard
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
they do I believeDoes anyone know if Howard accepts update letters?
Thank you!they do I believe
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone got an II or the email that their AMCAS app has been reviewed who submitted in the month of August. Just asking to keep a track of things and help others who are new on here out.
Has anyone got an II or the email that their AMCAS app has been reviewed who submitted in the month of August. Just asking to keep a track of things and help others who are new on here out.
Nothing yet from this school
did they specify during first friday when interviews would be?
ilovebreadsticks
Full Member
Their AMCAS reviewed email says “Should you be selected for interview, invitations will be issued between late August until mid April.”did they specify during first friday when interviews would be?
We should see seeing the first batch being sent out any time this week or next…
does howard send emails after submitting secondary? I submitted all three components, and I got no email at all. Also on my portal, it says submitted for the application portion rather then a check mark like it does for pre req and photo. Can someone confirm?
D
deleted833891
Yes , they send out a secondary received email.does howard send emails after submitting secondary? I submitted all three components, and I got no email at all. Also on my portal, it says submitted for the application portion rather then a check mark like it does for pre req and photo. Can someone confirm?
right after submitting or like a day or two later?Yes , they send out a secondary received email.
D
deleted833891
3 days laterright after submitting or like a day or two later?
ilovebreadsticks
Full Member
Do y’all think they’ll send II invites today or monday 🧐
Nah they said septemeber. Read the email they sent out on the secondary when you turned it in. I also called today too
I called them and they said September so idevk lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted833891
No I don't think so. In past years, they have always sent out the amcas reviewed, secondary received, then an II.Hey do yall think they will send the II email without sending the other email where they state your amcas has been reviewed?
Thanks
II an hour ago! 514, 3.8x. Complete 07/15.
Ayeeee congrats
When did you get the Amcas reviewed email
07/18When did you get the Amcas reviewed email
D
deleted833891
II! Received last night around 11:32 PM lol. Complete 07/12. MCAT 516, GPA 3.1x
Last edited by a moderator:
II Last night at 11:32
Received July 11th
Completed July 15th
Received July 11th
Completed July 15th
ilovebreadsticks
Full Member
I literally had a feeling they’d send out II Friday!! Congrats yall! 🙂 What interview dates are offered?
D
deleted833891
Mid to late SeptemberI literally had a feeling they’d send out II Friday!! Congrats yall! 🙂 What interview dates are offered?
Asking for a friend has anyone submitted their secondary and never received a you have been reviewed email complete in July?
I submitted the secondary on August 4th and received an email saying that Secondary was ready for full review, but haven't received one saying that it has been reviewed.Asking for a friend has anyone submitted their secondary and never received a you have been reviewed email complete in July?
Did you or alenai get a II yet?! I submitted my secondary around 8/15 and my primary and secondary are already reviewedi got it too!
nopeDid you or alenai get a II yet?! I submitted my secondary around 8/15 and my primary and secondary are already reviewed
I thought I got a interview when I saw an email from howard, but it was just the zoom link for their first friday. Lol I thought haha. I got too excitedd mane.
Me too😂I thought I got a interview when I saw an email from howard, but it was just the zoom link for their first friday. Lol I thought haha. I got too excitedd mane.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would email them. I don't mind sending it, but they said don't send the link to anyone. I believe this is because as mentioned on previous thread they make note of those who attend it. An alumni told me he attended the first Fridays, and made himself known to admissions which looks good for possible II and such.
OFC!
Wait I never got a link for first Friday. What did they say in the previous thread about them sending it to some but not all? Will I eventually get it too?I would email them. I don't mind sending it, but they said don't send the link to anyone. I believe this is because as mentioned on previous thread they make note of those who attend it. An alumni told me he attended the first Fridays, and made himself known to admissions which looks good for possible II and such.
Im pretty sure you will. When did you sign up, because they send it to everyone.
Collegegirl2000
Full Member
If you scroll to the bottom of your secondary invite email, you'll see a link to sign up for first fridayWait I never got a link for first Friday. What did they say in the previous thread about them sending it to some but not all? Will I eventually get it too?
submitted 8/3 and just got the reviewed emailI submitted the secondary on August 4th and received an email saying that Secondary was ready for full review, but haven't received one saying that it has been reviewed.
D
deleted833891
Last FridayDoes anyone know when Howard sent out the first interview invites?
Fingers crossed then 😬Last Friday
🤞
snakattack_22
Full Member
Anyone going to First Friday tomorrow?
Anyone going to First Friday tomorrow?
Me
anyone get a "your app has been reviewed" email but not a first Friday email?
Join our Cloud HD Video MeetingCan someone share the link to the Zoom call? Thank you!
Meeting ID: 812 1259 3819
Passcode: 40971623
Thank you!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey yall I left very early. Did they say when the next batch of Interview Invites would come out or anything about the email of your amcas application being reviewed.
How long after verification did you guys get the link for secondaries? I was verified in mid August and didn't add Howard to my AMCAS application until after that.
I got it the same day! So I believe it shouldnt be more than at least 3 days. Hope that helps.
When will the next batch of II come out lol? I hope we hear good news soon because this is my top school I want to go to.