-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 LSU - New Orleans
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yep and i have my MPH already— just a generic email they send to everyone im assuming.LSU sent an email about interest in MD/MPH. Did anyone else get this?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It says in the email if you are not enrolled in anything to just disregard the email. I think it's just to make sure they don't miss transcript updates from non-trads or people in post-bacc programsI got an email about sending in my fall grades? ... I have been out of school for 3 years
Congrats!!!!Accepted. I can’t believe it.
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?Accepted. I can’t believe it.
Did anyone else hear back today? Like A or NFA?
futureblackmed
Full Member
I received an NFA yesterday. Interviewed on 11/28
II today!
In state?II today!
ericandrevoiceLETMEIN
Full Member
@mdtobe818 @kyliejenner when were y’all’s files complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II yesterday OOS, 10/2 complete
Last edited:
Yea I got it too. In it now, haven't been accepted. Someone else in the meeting has been accepted though. It's a general email I'm assuming (unless someone didn't tell me I was accepted ☠️).LSU sent an email about interest in MD/MPH. Did anyone else get this?
They say through AprilAnyone know when they hold interviews until?
I had a friend interview last year in April
anyone know when the next meeting is or when they'll be discussing nfa's from the past couple of months?
hahah that was my first thoughtThe next NFA meeting? When was the first NFA meeting?
medschoolboi2023
Full Member
Per the admissions team, interviews will continue until March and they have 2 more rounds left to go out.
medschoolboi2023
Full Member
Although I know this, it isnt making the silence and wait any easier😵Per the admissions team, interviews will continue until March and they have 2 more rounds left to go out.
I think that as long as your LOI says meaningful things you should go ahead and send itIs a letter of interest worth it? I sent a post II update on my activities (publications and stuff) back in November, thinking a LOI might be over kill
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
should we expect january interview decisions to come out today?
I would guess any day this week Tues-Friday based on previous yearsshould we expect january interview decisions to come out today?
too soon yet not soon enough lolI would guess any day this week Tues-Friday based on previous years
+1 same hereNFA today by email
fudgepoptart
New Member
Received an A today by email!
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats?Received an A today by email!
ericandrevoiceLETMEIN
Full Member
Is there only one round of interview invites left to go out?
Congratulations! Were you previously waitlisted?Received an A today by email!
fudgepoptart
New Member
Sure! 517, 3.95 cGPA, 3.90 sGPACongratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats?
fudgepoptart
New Member
Thank you! No, I interviewed in January. They told us we were the last month of interviews before they start deciding on the NFA applicants with concurrent interviews though!Congratulations! Were you previously waitlisted?
Hopefully movement then! Where did you hear this from?Got word the NFA meeting this Friday.
do you know if this means they will be sending out decisions friday or just reviewing NFAs? aka do i need to check my email every few minutes on fridayGot word the NFA meeting this Friday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just basing this off of last year, looks like we'd hear back early next week (Mon/Tues)do you know if this means they will be sending out decisions friday or just reviewing NFAs? aka do i need to check my email every few minutes on friday
Not to be neurotic, I am just genuinely trying to under stand the process with NFAs etc, but if we got NFA'd and we do not get accepted this round of acceptances (so like after the meeting tomorrow) - that greatly lowers our chances of getting in right? Or do they continue to send out NFA acceptances into the spring?
i feel like they will continue to send them out. because some people on the NFA list may not accept the acceptance. in terms of lowering chances i am not sure but am leaning towards yes, lowers chances.Not to be neurotic, I am just genuinely trying to under stand the process with NFAs etc, but if we got NFA'd and we do not get accepted this round of acceptances (so like after the meeting tomorrow) - that greatly lowers our chances of getting in right? Or do they continue to send out NFA acceptances into the spring?
MD2BeHopefully13
New Member
any update on when we'll get an email this week? Also, any idea how many #s they're accepting from the NFA meeting?
hoping for either today or tomorrow since there was a meeting on Friday (based on an earlier post), but unsure about the number of NFA acceptances - would also like to know though if anyone else has insight on that