2024-2025 Northeast Ohio (NEOMED)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we know what percent/amount of WL don't get the A and get offered their early assurance program? Also does anyone know if it is harder to get off the WL as an OOS AL applicant?
Also interested to know this - scoured previous years threads and doesn’t seem like there’s much info on this. Anyone have any updates from the past few days? This time last year there was a wave of acceptances off the WL after the 4/15 deadline. Been super quiet on this thread…
 
Also interested to know this - scoured previous years threads and doesn’t seem like there’s much info on this. Anyone have any updates from the past few days? This time last year there was a wave of acceptances off the WL after the 4/15 deadline. Been super quiet on this thread…
Thread definitely seems to have a lot less action than last year

I feel like I kind of assumed we wouldn’t hear anything until after the campus tours
 
Thread definitely seems to have a lot less action than last year

I feel like I kind of assumed we wouldn’t hear anything until after the campus tours
Gotcha, yeah was just basing this off of previous years threads. Seems like there has been WL movement within a couple days after both the 4/15 and 4/30 deadlines
 
The campus tours have an effect on admissions?
They explicitly stated their email: “Whether you choose to visit in person, attend a Zoom Q & A Session, or not touch base at all has no bearing on your alternate list status.” From my understanding, once we have been placed on the AL there is nothing we can do from our end - update letters/LOIs included - to boost our chances. I could be mistaken though
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has there been any WL movement before May 1st in past years? Hoping for some movement before the in person visit date in April.
 
Last edited:
Anyone at the campus visit day received any new info? I’m wondering when we might hear more about applying for the gap year masters programs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It really sucks how long they drag this out. Only school I have a chance with, but now I'm preparing to reapply. Annoying
Is this school known to ghost peoples application. And I agree with you that this process is so long. It’s a lot of money and time wasted for people waiting
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad