You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Northeast Ohio (NEOMED)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ah yeah up to you. There is also cost of living and loss of income if you have a current job.Figured it would be crazy expensive. Sigh. Although going through another (or god forbid, even a third) cycle would also sink me thousands.
Mystery Machine
Full Member
Saw someone said they were accepted this morning on admit. Was wondering if anyone heard anything else or of anyone has any info about what the current class size is?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said they expect movement even after CTE date so I think there is still a good amount of movement to come.Saw someone said they were accepted this morning on admit. Was wondering if anyone heard anything else or of anyone has any info about what the current class size is?
Mystery Machine
Full Member
Congrats!!! Did they call you or just email?Welp, looks like I won't have to worry about the extra grad school cost. +1 IS acceptance from the waitlist! Got the call this morning at 10:30. I was not the one on Admit, that must be somebody else today too.
Annilyds
Full Member
Called!Congrats!!! Did they call you or just email?
broccolilover
New Member
Does anyone know if the GSP is binding as in we will be required to forfeit and withdraw from all other applications for this new MD cycle if you choose to do their master's/guaranteed deferred MD seat as a student of the GSP? I know that expressing interest in the GSP pathway doesn't remove us from the waitlist or harm our chances of getting off the waitlist right now, but I wonder if it completely closes us off from applying to schools in this year's cycle.
Mystery Machine
Full Member
I believe you can still apply to other schools this cycle but that would probably be a good question to ask at the info session on Friday if you can attend.Does anyone know if the GSP is binding as in we will be required to forfeit and withdraw from all other applications for this new MD cycle if you choose to do their master's/guaranteed deferred MD seat as a student of the GSP? I know that expressing interest in the GSP pathway doesn't remove us from the waitlist or harm our chances of getting off the waitlist right now, but I wonder if it completely closes us off from applying to schools in this year's cycle.
waitlistmember
New Member
+1 OOS A today, got into top choice today as well. Withdrawing app. Good luck all!
Dang big day for you! Congrats+1 OOS A today, got into top choice today as well. Withdrawing app. Good luck all!
Can you send me the link to either? Or both?Yes there is
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
clivebixbyyy
New Member
Could someone please send the link to me too? Thank you!Can you send me the link to either? Or both?
sternoclaidomastoid
Full Member
just heard back today! they should emailHas anyone heard back about admissions for GSP yet?
Manta15
New Member
Got the email today as well!just heard back today! they should email
broccolilover
New Member
+1 OOS A!! In shock and so tremendously grateful. 🥹 I had even fully planned on the master's that I received on Tuesday as well! So grateful to get to go to a school with such kind people throughout its staff and student body. <3
premods
New Member
I made an unofficial groupme for the gsp program at neomed so we can all connect!
Mystery Machine
Full Member
Just got the A off the AL!! I posted on admit too! Over the moon right now!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K