You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Pennsylvania (Perelman)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can you please show me where you're getting those statistics? On MSAR, I don't see post-II A% data by schoolAs far as the 2021 sheet goes, I believe that the post-II A% is 37.5% (IS: 33.78%, OOS: 37.88%)
itskatniss
Full Member
@woohoo007 is referring to this, not MSARCan you please show me where you're getting those statistics? On MSAR, I don't see post-II A% data by school
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
will there be II's this week or are they done for this cycle?
No II reported since Dec 5 on here, guessing they're done along with Columbia, Yale, Mayo. 🙁
premedvibesss
Full Member
Somone reported an II from Columbia yday on cycletrackNo II reported since Dec 5 on here, guessing they're done along with Columbia, Yale, Mayo. 🙁
beachcowboy
Full Member
I sent an email last week asking if they’re done with interviews for this cycle. They haven’t responded but I will update if I hear back.No II reported since Dec 5 on here, guessing they're done along with Columbia, Yale, Mayo. 🙁
Did you ask about interviews or interview invites? They are two different questions.I sent an email last week asking if they’re done with interviews for this cycle. They haven’t responded but I will update if I hear back.
beachcowboy
Full Member
Hey all- so I asked about invites. They have a very small batch left and they are wrapping up as they do usually at the end of this month.Did you ask about interviews or interview invites? They are two different questions.
Best of luck to everyone and remember y’all are amazing people and will be such good doctors in the future 🙂
medschoolmunch
Full Member
is perelman receptive to letter of interest/intent post II pre decision?
I think it's fine to send an update seperate LOI a couple weeks apart. Have done it here with a couple top schools. You have to get it in before they decide too unless you want to shoot for getting in off the WL.Does anyone know if it is too late to send a letter of intent/interest? I waited super long to send my post-II update letter (submitted this week) and was wondering if sending 2 different letters in a span of 1-2 weeks is bad practice. I apologize in advance for this dumb question 😵 I waited this long because someone told me if I sent it too early, it sounds like I'm desperate lol
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Anyone have a clue when second look day may be? Trying to decide if I can go on spring break
Friend1017
Full Member
Only info on the website is that it's in April.
Anyone have a clue when second look day may be? Trying to decide if I can go on spring break
sugarandspice98
New Member
any guesses on when decisions will be out?
EmuZebAesop
New Member
For anyone who is currently attending or has attended Perelman, is a car necessary/useful to have in Philadelphia or is it more of a hassle to park?
I’m considering buying a car for school, and with the possibility that I get into Perelman, I was wondering what other people’s experiences have been like. Any insight would be much appreciated!
I’m considering buying a car for school, and with the possibility that I get into Perelman, I was wondering what other people’s experiences have been like. Any insight would be much appreciated!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premedvibesss
Full Member
Anyone know what was the latest II in previous years?
Depends on how close you plan to live near campus. Know people who lived close by without a car for 4 years.For anyone who is currently attending or has attended Perelman, is a car necessary/useful to have in Philadelphia or is it more of a hassle to park?
I’m considering buying a car for school, and with the possibility that I get into Perelman, I was wondering what other people’s experiences have been like. Any insight would be much appreciated!
Not sure what parking costs on campus if you are driving to school but it is quite expensive anywhere around campus.
I think the first week of March, if it's similar to prior years.any guesses on when decisions will be out?
beachcowboy
Full Member
Pre-II R complete 9/6. Sad about this one 🙁
Pre-II R. Actually excited to get rejected 🙂
+1Pre-II R complete 9/6. Sad about this one 🙁
SmartWaterIsTooTall
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete mid-August, LM 72 WARS 83, ORM
D
deleted1139705
+1. It’s nice knocking something off the list.Pre-II R. Actually excited to get rejected 🙂
beansncheese
Full Member
Pre-II R! Very much expected at this point
Bruh, they don’t deserve you. 🙂Pre-II R! Very much expected at this point
aspiringphysician2023a
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete mid-October
beepbeep1999
Full Member
+1 Pre-II R! Figured as much since they said they send all II by end of Jan. Oh well!
D
deleted910026
pre II R gg
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zerotofate
Pre-Med (Accepted)
+1Pre-II R complete in July
lilypad1511
Full Member
Adding to the Pre-II R wave, complete 9/8
Caught the Pre-II R as well. Pretty nice rejection email.
Same here, was nice that they used your preferred name too. Complete early July, LM 82Caught the Pre-II R as well. Pretty nice rejection email.
sunshine&hope
Full Member
When does Penn historically announce decisions? Is it by call or email? Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear a decision!
Pre II R
Doc_McStuffinz
Full Member
Not Penn rejecting me on my bday lmao
Doctor Peculiar
Full Member
Happy Birthday!!!Not Penn rejecting me on my bday lmao

D
deleted1141024
Pre II R
+1Pre II R
LostCanadian
New Member
Damn I wish I could write my secondaries as well as their rejection letter
At least one school that knows they can't get @MercifulCamper and @beansncheesePre II R
They are too conservative to accept @MCAThiccy posting donkey memes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 to the R party, proud the app was worthy
of making it to the end of the cycle instead of an insta-R 5 months ago.
of making it to the end of the cycle instead of an insta-R 5 months ago.
D
deleted1139705
Dear Applicant,Out of curiosity, what does the R email say?
LMAOOOOOOOOO bro what were you thinking 😂😂. With your mid ahh MCAT. Goofy.
Sincerely,
The Committee on Admissions.
Can’t be bummed about this when I have my Kaiser interview this Friday 🙂At least one school that knows they can't get @MercifulCamper and @beansncheese
They are too conservative to accept @MCAThiccy posting donkey memes.
premedvibesss
Full Member
pre-ii – no way. post-interview – perhapsDoes anyone know if they’ll provide any information as to why they rejected if I send an email asking?
They usually give you a generic answer or ask you not to send these sort of questions at all.Does anyone know if they’ll provide any information as to why they rejected if I send an email asking?