2022-2023 Rochester

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who received an interview, they ask us to write about the two most significant non-academic experiences. What does non-academic mean in this context? I am thinking of including community research I have done, but I worry that is academic.
 
Hi! I know this has been asked before but I couldn't find the answer on here or on their website. Does Rochester accept updates pre-II? And would it be worth it to send it in this late in the cycle?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad