You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Wayne State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lolI should add that I do have an A already (received it 10/24), but this was one of my top choices, so a little disappointed.
cranjismcbasketball
Full Member
3.4 GPA, 516 MCAT, URM, OOS w extremely strong tiesIf you care to share, what are ya’lls stats like on WL? I have an interview coming up, OOS w super strong state ties.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same! Maybe we will hear more Nov.-Dec. or Feb. (or for some people, one current MD/PhD student at the dinner told me up to June for their case) . . .Post-II WL for MD/PhD 😩 Interviewed Sept/Oct.
cantiorubeus
Full Member
Same herePost-II WL for MD/PhD 😩 Interviewed Sept/Oct.
prevet or premed?
Full Member
Lol is it too late to send a secondary here?
Probably but shoot your shotLol is it too late to send a secondary here?
D
deleted1061520
Any II yet for the MD/MBA applicants?
redeyedtreefrog
New Member
WL Thurs 10/28, 3.9x GPA/518 MCAT IS, interviewed early Sept
If you got waitlisted with those stats I don't even know what I'm doing here lolWL Thurs 10/28, 3.9x GPA/518 MCAT IS, interviewed early Sept
Last edited:
During the open house yesterday, they said there’s still about 500 II coming out between now and January.Is there still hope if I haven’t heard anything yet? Still praying for an interview. OOS strong ties to Detroit.
just accepted off the alternate list.
did u go to the open house yesterday? If so, I just wanted to confirm that there was no option to put your video on, correct?just accepted off the alternate list.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! When did you get put on the list?just accepted off the alternate list.
D
deleted1022805
When did y’all get interviewed?
interviewed 9/26When did y’all get interviewed?
D
deleted1022805
Also LM and IS or OOS if y’all don’t mind.
lm 66 oosAlso LM and IS or OOS if y’all don’t mind.
i did not go. i didn’t even know there was one loldid u go to the open house yesterday? If so, I just wanted to confirm that there was no option to put your video on, correct?
interviewed 9/12. LM 68 oos. i was waitlisted last weekAlso LM and IS or OOS if y’all don’t mind.
lucky you! Happy for you and jealous you got the A. Best of luck in the future-interviewed 9/12. LM 68 oos. i was waitlisted last week
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
So wild that there is already waitlist movement
thank you! couldn’t believe it very unexpected! best of luck to you as welllucky you! Happy for you and jealous you got the A. Best of luck in the future-
A after being on the waitlist for 7 days. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Congrats!! If you don't mind, when did you interview?A after being on the waitlist for 7 days. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
IS or oos? Interview date and stats if you don’t mind sharing.A after being on the waitlist for 7 days. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
8/17 Thank you!Congrats!! If you don't mind, when did you interview?
OOS LM 71IS or oos? Interview date and stats if you don’t mind sharing.
Does Wayne state take updates? Haven't heard anything from them 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Wayne state take updates? Haven't heard anything from them 🙁
Yes they do. I submitted one.
Yes they do. I submitted one.
Thank you!!! Through the portal?
Yes they do. I submitted one.
Did you get an II?
Thank you!!! Through the portal?
Yes, I just submitted through the portal. Also, I was accepted so yes to the II.
becomingdrk
Full Member
Congrats! Stats? Complete date?I know everyone is already reporting As, but I got an II this morning! There's definitely hope for people still waiting
I just got an II this afternoon! I was losing hope since I was complete on 8/16
Complete 8/5, IS, LizzyM 68Congrats! Stats? Complete date?
flymflam314
Full Member
II Invite today!! Complete 7/21 😭 so so so happy
Congrats! Mind sharing stats and IS or OOS?I just got an II this afternoon! I was losing hope since I was complete on 8/16
IS LM 72Congrats! Mind sharing stats and IS or OOS?
is there an accepted students groupme?
Do you guys know when we should expect to receive the acceptance offer via mail?
Does this school's waitlist just mean something completely different from others lol? I thought a waitlist was only pulled from after the deposit deadline, and after they know how many seats are filled by accepted students, and then the remainder goes to waitlisted applicants? I didn't realize a waitlist could be pulled from just at any point throughout the cycle?
294 acceptances ; moved up from 270 acceptances
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we know how many acceptances they issued last year?294 acceptances ; moved up from 270 acceptances
Around 700Do we know how many acceptances they issued last year?
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
Does that include acceptances off of the waitlist?Around 700
YesDoes that include acceptances off of the waitlist?