2023-2024 Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any A’s been emailed yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any current ACOM students on here that I can reach out to?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
In the interview session today they told us we’d hear by Tuesday
Wait so like a 2 business day turn around?? I wonder if they were referring to us because they said it would be by today and at this hour I'm not expecting it anymore.

Wait so like a 2 business day turn around?? I wonder if they were referring to us because they said it would be by today and at this hour I'm not expecting it anymore.

Wait do they usually send decisions around this time?

Wait do they usually send decisions around this time?
Idk what time they send them but it's after 4pm on a Friday there, most people are probably trying to go home! Why would they have not sent it earlier if it was coming today? Unless it's scheduled for a time. I'd be curious what time other people got theirs in previous weeks.

Idk what time they send them but it's after 4pm on a Friday there, most people are probably trying to go home! Why would they have not sent it earlier if it was coming today? Unless it's scheduled for a time. I'd be curious what time other people got theirs in previous weeks.

That’s true! Does anyone know what time ACOM usually sends their decisions?

I think if nothing by 5 Pm CST, which is like within this hour lol, then we just chill till Tuesday

Reactions: 1 user
I think if nothing by 5 Pm CST, which is like within this hour lol, then we just chill till Tuesday

I agree. It’s a little frustrating for those who interviewed last week since we were told this Friday since they looked over our apps on Tuesday but such is life

I agree. It’s a little frustrating for those who interviewed last week since we were told this Friday since they looked over our apps on Tuesday but such is life
Yeah it's frustrating when we are TOLD a day. If they had said "1-2 weeks" it would be whatever, but the false hope is irritating.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah it's frustrating when we are TOLD a day. If they had said "1-2 weeks" it would be whatever, but the false hope is irritating.
lets keep our head up everything will be alright. thug it out fam, just thug it out 🫶

Interviewed 12/8- OOS WL I know there's movement but kinda crushed because I really wanted to go here and with it being after that dec deposit I'm scared the WL wont move for a long while:( Congratulations to all the A's today though you deserve it!

Interviewed 12/15 and notified of acceptance today 12/18! I am an out of state applicant (Texas) and am excited about this opportunity.

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed 12/8- OOS WL I know there's movement but kinda crushed because I really wanted to go here and with it being after that dec deposit I'm scared the WL wont move for a long while:( Congratulations to all the A's today though you deserve it!

Don’t be discouraged! Almost every month there will be movement in the WL. I was WL on 12/20 and accepted on 1/9 last year. Spots open every month because the proceeding group of A’s have a month to decide. Lots of movement and I hope to see you at the school next year!

First year here! Any questions, academic concerns or Dothan food recommendations feel free to reach out!

Hey I signed up for two interview slots by accident. An in person interview on 1/26 and virtual 1/29 is there anyway I can drop the 1/26 interview.

Non trad,OOS, no ties to Alabama, interviewed 12/15, received acceptance email on 12/18 :D so happy!!!! Can someone reshare the accepted students group me?

Non trad,OOS, no ties to Alabama, interviewed 12/15, received acceptance email on 12/18 :D so happy!!!! Can someone reshare the accepted students group me?

Has anyone gotten the deposit email follow-up yet? still have not received mine.

Feels like a long wait till my interview at the end of the month. Anyone else waiting

OOS (FL) II today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have the interview for tomorrow? I havent received any zoom link or anything. Should I reach out to them?

For those who already have had the interview, was it with 2 faculty members?

Declining my interview here as I now have several other acceptances. I hope the spot goes to one of you ♥♥♥

Well peeps they meet tomorrow to decide I guess the real waiting game starts tomorrow !

I have an interview coming up with ACOM in two weeks and I was just curious about the Summerfield Square apartments and if anyone knew how much the rent was for a 1 bedroom....just trying to do my research about the school if I end up going here.