2023-2024 Charles R Drew

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anyone receive an email that the application was complete after submitting their secondary? I completed each section, but there was no real "submit" box and I'm wondering if it's just automatically sent when each section is complete? When I scroll to the bottom it says "thank you for your interest" and "finished." I never got an email though and kinda nervous since my deadline is approaching.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious to know... How did everyone answer the first 2 questions of CDU's secondary? Just generally, not asking for the details
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are two separate interviews, both closed-file and 20 min each with faculty. It’s wasn’t very stressful and I had a good time!

Is there more than just the interviews like normal interview days such as curriculum overview, tuition, etc? It seems like it just may be the 2 interviews.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
should i be getting worried, i emailed them yesterday morning asking for more information on my interview which is coming up next week but I haven't heard anything back and as of now, I don't know if the interview would be set for EST or PST 🙂
 
should i be getting worried, i emailed them yesterday morning asking for more information on my interview which is coming up next week but I haven't heard anything back and as of now, I don't know if the interview would be set for EST or PST 🙂

Nah it’s okay, the time they gave you is in PST. I didn’t get my interview info until the evening before.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad