You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Charles R Drew
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Smileydimples
Full Member
Hahah same here! My heart raced when I got a call at work but it was just my bank 😑same here. I have been picking up scam calls since I found out they call lmao
How dare you ignore a call from the Gods of Olympus !!! Lmaoit was a random number so i ignored it then called back when i saw the voicemail lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
my phone number is on the first page of my AMCAS. Yours probably is too and you forgot lolQuick question, might be stupid but how do they get our phone numbers? Like it's not placed on the app nor the secondary 😬
Wzd472
Full Member
Lmaoz 😭 yep legit first page , thank you oh wise one 🤓my phone number is on the first page of my AMCAS. Yours probably is too and you forgot lol
brazzimamma
Full Member
Ok I just had a good laugh at everyone now frantically checking VMs and picking up spam calls. Guess its my turn now that I also know lol!!!
They better hurry up lmao them scammers already had me extend my car warranty twice todayOk I just had a good laugh at everyone now frantically checking VMs and picking up spam calls. Guess its my turn now that I also know lol!!!
Smileydimples
Full Member
I just raced across my room to answer a call and it was a blood center asking me to donate blood 😩
This is driving me crazy 😅
This is driving me crazy 😅
This game me hope!! Congrats on the interview. I'm sure you will kill it!!3.7 GPA and 500 MCAT
muffinman#3
Full Member
The number they call from is the same one from google. Just save that so y'all don't keep giving yourselves heart attacks lol
Smileydimples
Full Member
Hahah ok! Thanks I needed this 😆The number they call from is the same one from google. Just save that so y'all don't keep giving yourselves heart attacks lol
TheFish
New Member
Mine just said it's from Hunington Beach!same here. I have been picking up scam calls since I found out they call lmao
Woop99
Full Member
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your complete date?Mine just said it's from Hunington Beach!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
It seems like they are going in order which is nice... is the "Completed" everyone is sharing the date the secondary was completed ? I never received a formal your entire application is complete!
My completed was the confirmation email I got for “supplementary application received”It seems like they are going in order which is nice... is the "Completed" everyone is sharing the date the secondary was completed ? I never received a formal your entire application is complete!
Missing pre reqs email 😅
WdymMissing pre reqs email 😅
I am missing one pre-req and they need a statement saying I will take the classWdym
medgirl12345
Full Member
IS II! Just received the phone call and scheduled for 9/29 🙂
Congrats! You know the drill tho... when'd u submit that secondary?IS II! Just received the phone call and scheduled for 9/29 🙂
muffinman#3
Full Member
What does closed file mean btw?There are two separate interviews, both closed-file and 20 min each with faculty. It’s wasn’t very stressful and I had a good time!
OP, correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it means your interviewers do not have access to your primary or secondary applications.What does closed file mean btw?
I just want a secondaryyyyyyyyyyyyy
OP, correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it means your interviewers do not have access to your primary or secondary applications.
That’s correct!
I just want a secondaryyyyyyyyyyyyy
It’s coming!
OOS II!!
medgirl12345
Full Member
Yes, just got too excited! Submitted my secondary on 8/21Congrats! You know the drill tho... when'd u submit that secondary?
eyoooo tell them lmaoCongrats! You know the drill tho... when'd u submit that secondary?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Smileydimples
Full Member
congrats!! pls when were you complete and whats ur stats (or LM score)? ofc you may ignore that stats part, I just want to see if you are close you are close to my complete date. Thx 🙂OOS II!!
congrats! when were u verified?Hey, I just got a secondary email but it only requiring me to submit and upload a photo. Does anyone know how to get to the actual secondary application too?
medgirl12345
Full Member
If you scroll down on the page you should see the questions at the bottom 🙂Hey, I just got a secondary email but it only requiring me to submit and upload a photo. Does anyone know how to get to the actual secondary application too?
medgirl12345
Full Member
When I was on the call with them they said they would send it about 2-3 days before the interview.Received phone call last Wednesday (9/13), interview scheduled for this Friday 9/22. They said they would send an email with more information but I haven't gotten it yet
Received phone call last Wednesday (9/13), interview scheduled for this Friday 9/22. They said they would send an email with more information but I haven't gotten it yet
It was sent the day before my interview.
Smileydimples
Full Member
When was your complete date and are you OOS or IS and LM score if you don’t mind answering?Received phone call last Wednesday (9/13), interview scheduled for this Friday 9/22. They said they would send an email with more information but I haven't gotten it yet
MissDoctorBae
MD Class of 2028!
complete email this morning. submitted my secondary 9/5 😭
are you OOS?Submitted secondary 09/04 and got the secondary received email today!
ISare you OOS?
brazzimamma
Full Member
Just got the phone call!! IS II. Complete 7/20. LM 64.3!
IS II! Complete 8/14
Hey, I just got a secondary email but it only requiring me to submit and upload a photo. Does anyone know how to get to the actual secondary application too?
Did you ever figure this out? Mine is doing the same, I only have an option to upload a photo.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you should have received several secondaries email from them, Like 3 so try each of themDid you ever figure this out? Mine is doing the same, I only have an option to upload a photo.
I got the same email! But yea having trouble figuring out how to sign upJust got an II via email! is the portal to sign up for an interview day via the AMCAS portal? Mine still looks the same...
Received the same email...also wondering how to sign up for a date!I got the same email! But yea having trouble figuring out how to sign up
Smileydimples
Full Member
What’s your complete date and stats please?Just got an II via email! is the portal to sign up for an interview day via the AMCAS portal? Mine still looks the same...