2023-2024 Charles R Drew

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I gave them a call and they picked up. The email was an error. You have to call them to set up your interview date if you received that email!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Yeah I just contacted them about it and they were very helpful to assist me with it.
So glad to hear that! When I called, I was transferred to so many different people, but no solution. Still waiting for an email back. Do you mind sharing how you were able to access the supplemental?
 
Did you ever figure this out? Mine is doing the same, I only have an option to upload a photo.
Hi again! Not sure if you already figured it out, but they were able to help set it up for me! It's because on their portal, they didn't enable you to view the portion for the supplementary and pre-reqs, so it's something they can fix on their end! Give the admissions office a call and they'll be able to help you. They also fix the due date to 28 days after they enable the portion for you, not 28 days after the initial email. Hope this helps!
 
Hi again! Not sure if you already figured it out, but they were able to help set it up for me! It's because on their portal, they didn't enable you to view the portion for the supplementary and pre-reqs, so it's something they can fix on their end! Give the admissions office a call and they'll be able to help you. They also fix the due date to 28 days after they enable the portion for you, not 28 days after the initial email. Hope this helps!
Hey!!! Yes they were able to help me get full access with the portal. I think it just had to be updated. I appreciate it!
 
OOS II received last week! Just wondering how long it took others to get the emails to register for the interviews. I spoke with someone at CRD on Friday and still have not received an email...planning to call again today but unsure if I missed something.
 
OOS II received last week! Just wondering how long it took others to get the emails to register for the interviews. I spoke with someone at CRD on Friday and still have not received an email...planning to call again today but unsure if I missed something.
Congrats! When were you complete?
 
OOS II received last week! Just wondering how long it took others to get the emails to register for the interviews. I spoke with someone at CRD on Friday and still have not received an email...planning to call again today but unsure if I missed something.
Hi!
I called on Friday and they said we’d receive an email a few days before the interview with both links.
 
Verified 06/08, but just added Drew on 09/08. Anyone else waiting on secondary's? Or do you think its to late to get one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an IS interview invite today! Do I need to call still or is the email option working for people now? Also any interview tips would be greatly appreciated!
 
Anyone still have not received a secondary from CDU? I received my "acknowledge receipt of your verified primary application to our program" email on 7/18 but have not received a secondary to this day. I did receive secondaries to all of my other schools. I just don't want to be late in the game.
 
Anyone still have not received a secondary from CDU? I received my "acknowledge receipt of your verified primary application to our program" email on 7/18 but have not received a secondary to this day. I did receive secondaries to all of my other schools. I just don't want to be late in the game.
You’re not alone :/. Got my email like a day or two after you. Emailed them as well and got no response.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad