2023-2024 Georgetown

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah my interview went like 46 minutes and then just ended w no chance for questions … trying not to think too much abt it 🥲
Good sign imo, rather than having like 20 minutes of question asking - would probably mean you were to brief with your answer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do interviewers have a choice to conduct a closed or open file interview? Or is it something set by the admissions office?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zone6ixfootball_263845960_275030384592739_1354652885828253766_n-1.jpg

Getting dangerously close to my submission date of 07/18
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
13 weeks after your interview day, going to be a long cycle
Do y’all think it’ll actually take that long? I’m really hoping they’ll release decisions faster lol…it seems like in past years it didn’t take that long but idk. I guess we’ll see
 
Do y’all think it’ll actually take that long? I’m really hoping they’ll release decisions faster lol…it seems like in past years it didn’t take that long but idk. I guess we’ll see
When I checked the last year thread it was adding up to something similar.
 
Just got a pre-II R. This one hurts, I got pre-II R from George Washington too. I really hoped to stay in DC for my partner's job but my hopes are waning. Good luck to all.
 
Do y’all think it’ll actually take that long? I’m really hoping they’ll release decisions faster lol…it seems like in past years it didn’t take that long but idk. I guess we’ll see
Interviewed this week and they did say 13 weeks after your interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad