2023-2024 Georgetown

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i can only speak to my personal experience, but felt it was very low key and the interviewer made an effort to ensure it was conversational throughout
Question, was the interview closed or not? Like do they have access to your personal statement and work activities? I cannot find this anywhere on the info they give us or on MSAR unless I am just missing something - which is entirely possible
 
for those who have interviewed/have one soon: mine is this Thursday and I still haven't received the time for it. the portal says they will email 3 days in advance with that information, which would have been yesterday but due to the holiday I'm expecting to hear today. wondering what time of day people typically got this info / at what point I should be concerned...
 
for those who have interviewed/have one soon: mine is this Thursday and I still haven't received the time for it. the portal says they will email 3 days in advance with that information, which would have been yesterday but due to the holiday I'm expecting to hear today. wondering what time of day people typically got this info / at what point I should be concerned...
I got an email 4 days ago and my interview is tomorrow; it was titled: "Applicant Zoom Link and Interview Reminder". Check your spam maybe?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just had my interview yesterday. I want to send in a thank you note on the portal, but I forgot my interviewers name. Anyone know what to do? Is it worth emailing admissions?
 
Just had my interview yesterday. I want to send in a thank you note on the portal, but I forgot my interviewers name. Anyone know what to do? Is it worth emailing admissions?
They had my interviewer's name posted on the submission page for me
 
Does anyone know what time the information sessions are? I received the date but would like to know the exact time. I'm assuming that each one is at the same time of day.
 
How many applicants do they typically add to the waitlist after interviewing? I know Georgetown WL a lot of applicants, but can't find the data online.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also wondering this!
It’s a long day of back to back presentations. There are opportunities for questions, but very little time. I think only the first 10ish people who raised their hands got to ask questions for the student panel. So if you have a burning question keep it locked and loaded!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad