2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already have had 2 interviews here and I just got the email too..

I am so annoyed. I guess I never did Duet.

I am surprised I didn't get notified until now about it though.
 
Eric Andre GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
someone earlier in this thread mentioned hackensack is swamped w more apps than previous years (likely bc of accreditation) - do we think this might impact the post-II to A rate?
 
+1 got the email about casper and duet as well... does this mean that they're looking to send us IIs or is there no correlation at all and they just let every applicant that hasn't sent in their casper and duet know?
 
+1 got the email about casper and duet as well... does this mean that they're looking to send us IIs or is there no correlation at all and they just let every applicant that hasn't sent in their casper and duet know?
I already interviewed in December and got the email.

If anything it makes me think they barely look at CASPER/Duet as they interviewed me without me remembering to complete it lol and in the original email it says it is required for consideration for interview.
 
+1 got the email about casper and duet as well... does this mean that they're looking to send us IIs or is there no correlation at all and they just let every applicant that hasn't sent in their casper and duet know?
I also got that email yesterday. Do you know if I need to resend my Casper results or does it automatically send to the school once I complete it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For interview scheduling, it mentioned that they will reach out closer to your admissions day session to schedule. Should I anticipate the interview to be before, on, or after admissions day?