-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
habibijones
Full Member
OOS. Had a missed call from Hackensack today. Will update soon 🙂
Oooo ya [emoji87] Interview date?
Early octoberOooo ya [emoji87] Interview date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
try checking your portal! did the caller ID say hackensack?OOS. Had a missed call from Hackensack today. Will update soon 🙂
OOS II, don't lose hope! Received continued interested literally 1 minute before invite.
Was this just today? When were you marked complete by them?OOS II, don't lose hope! Received continued interested literally 1 minute before invite.
Not sure since I missed it but the number is the same as the school number and is verifiedtry checking your portal! did the caller ID say hackensack?
Was this just today? When were you marked complete by them?
Yesterday, was marked complete 1/3
do you mind sharing statsNot sure since I missed it but the number is the same as the school number and is verified
Congrats! Good luck on the interview 🙂Yesterday, was marked complete 1/3
i'm hoping it's just because they're swamped with apps this year and haven't been able to make as many decisions. also considering how most of us are still waiting and the few who have heard back interviewed in oct, nov, dec, i doubt they're reviewing in order of interview date. that being said it's deplorable that it's feb and most interviewees haven't heard anythinggiven that a few on this thread have heard back with As from Sept and Oct. interviews as well as Rs would this just mean the rest of us still waiting are on a silent WL. I am trying to wrap my head around why some who interviewed at the same time or later than some of us have heard back but not others. What do you all think?
URM lm 73do you mind sharing stats
sparklywoman
Full Member
IS A got the call this morning, mid Nov interview 🙂
Was it the 5011 number? I just got a missed call from them saying that there’s an update to my application. Is this a waitlist call or rejection?IS A got the call this morning, mid Nov interview 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea, can't imagine they'd call about a rejection 😉Was it the 5011 number? I just got a missed call from them saying that there’s an update to my application. Is this a waitlist call or rejection?
oatmilkplease
Full Member
y'all upload thank you letters? I didn't get my interviewers email
y'all upload thank you letters? I didn't get my interviewers email
I just emailed mine to the admissions email and asked them to send it to my interviewer.
OOS A this noon! Can't wait! Is there a group me?
Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats?OOS A this noon! Can't wait! Is there a group me?
yay!! when did you interview?OOS A this noon! Can't wait! Is there a group me?
Still can’t reach them, for those who got the call today, did your portal change?
TheDono63rd
Full Member
I tried calling them back multiple times they didn't pick up for me. Why couldn't they just leave the result/update over voicememoooo lol 🙁
Same lolI tried calling them back multiple times they didn't pick up for me. Why couldn't they just leave the result/update over voicememoooo lol 🙁
Congratulations! Did you send any update letters?OOS A this noon! Can't wait! Is there a group me?
BreeCheese0102
New Member
IS A received this afternoon!! interviewed 11/22
Congrats! mind sharing stats?IS A received this afternoon!! interviewed 11/22
BreeCheese0102
New Member
Thank you! URM LM 72 sGPA 3.92 MCAT 514Congrats! mind sharing stats?
Hey y’all, current first year at HMSOM. Lemme know if you have any questions and good luck with the rest of your cycle 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1005927
Hey! Thanks for being willing to answer questions. Do you think its worth sending a letter of interest/intent here given how slow they seemingly are with everything lolHey y’all, current first year at HMSOM. Lemme know if you have any questions and good luck with the rest of your cycle 🙂
Hey, I was interested in the 3 year program, but have heard it's getting harder/more competitive for students to participate in it. Would you say that is accurate or no?Hey y’all, current first year at HMSOM. Lemme know if you have any questions and good luck with the rest of your cycle 🙂
Last edited:
Have you had an interview and if so when was it? I personally did not submit one but I’ll ask some of my classmates if they did.Hey! Thanks for being willing to answer questions. Do you think its worth sending a letter of interest/intent here given how slow they seemingly are with everything lol
I personally have not heard of any changes to the P3R program but tbf we haven’t really started discussing it yet since we’re still pretty early on in pre-clerkships. There is a meeting with the dean in March about the program so hopefully after that I can provide some more info.Hey, I was interested in the 3 program, but have heard it's getting harder/more competitive for students to participate in it. Would you say that is accurate or no?
Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats?
Thanks guys! My states were 3.87 cGPA, 507 to 513 mcat (124 cars on both). I interviewed early December. (I am ORM)yay!! when did you interview?
D
deleted1005927
I did yes, back in mid November. A few people on here heard back yesterday and also interviewed around a similar time.Have you had an interview and if so when was it? I personally did not submit one but I’ll ask some of my classmates if they did.
+1 on this had a similar question. I interviewed back in October and sent in a few significant updates + continued letter of interest since then but haven't gotten any love so far. Not sure how receptive they are to them but maybe an intent letter might be received differently.Hey! Thanks for being willing to answer questions. Do you think its worth sending a letter of interest/intent here given how slow they seemingly are with everything lol
Has anyone gotten in touch with Hackensack after a missed call? Still can’t seem to reach them and my portal hasn’t changed either
Edit: received the A via email this morning @ 10:26 with accompanying portal change
Edit: received the A via email this morning @ 10:26 with accompanying portal change
Last edited:
Congratulations! Have you sent any update letters to them?Has anyone gotten in touch with Hackensack after a missed call? Still can’t seem to reach them and my portal hasn’t changed either
Edit: received the A via email this morning @ 10:26 with accompanying portal change
I sent an update back in October with a letter of rec from my new boss just before the holidaysCongratulations! Have you sent any update letters to them?
hey congrats , when did you interview?I sent an update back in October with a letter of rec from my new boss just before the holidays
OOS interview today!
Congrats! When were u marked complete?OOS interview today!
Was this as an update letter in the portal or any other means?I sent an update back in October with a letter of rec from my new boss just before the holidays
LFG Bro I was rooting for you, congratulations!!Has anyone gotten in touch with Hackensack after a missed call? Still can’t seem to reach them and my portal hasn’t changed either
Edit: received the A via email this morning @ 10:26 with accompanying portal change
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you from Seton Hall? I know several Seton Hall students that have been accepted, ranging from November to January. You can message me if you wanna talk privately!Has anyone from seton hall gotten in. I know that they reserve seats apparently
Messaged you! Not sure if it's the right way but did it lolAre you from Seton Hall? I know several Seton Hall students that have been accepted, ranging from November to January. You can message me if you wanna talk privately!
11/15 for first and around 12/8 for the second; second one was much betterhey congrats , when did you interview?
My second interview was 11/13 and haven’t heard anything since. My second interview went really well and me and the interviewer really hit it off. LM74.
Really surprised I haven’t heard back yet.
At this point I’m just expecting a WL
Really surprised I haven’t heard back yet.
At this point I’m just expecting a WL