2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Called today to ask if my update letters were added to my file and if they were reviewed yet and the person I spoke to basically said they’re super inundated with a lot of apps this year and most likely update letters will be reviewed near the end of the cycle so….
Wow that’s very unfortunate
 
For anyone that has done the in person tour what was everyone wearing?

I'm assuming for the virtual admissions day and student Q&A it was suit and tie.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone reached out to the school regarding timeline for decisions?
 
For anyone that interviewed, how long after you responded to their email confirming you wanted to interview did they call you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone that has done the in person tour what was everyone wearing?

I'm assuming for the virtual admissions day and student Q&A it was suit and tie.
They told us to dress casually and to dress for the weather! I wore jeans and a sweater, others wore pants and a button up - didn't seem to make any difference. Two students were the tour guides so it wasn't anything formal. The entire tour is of their building so you won't be outdoors much btw!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They told us to dress casually and to dress for the weather! I wore jeans and a sweater, others wore pants and a button up - didn't seem to make any difference. Two students were the tour guides so it wasn't anything formal. The entire tour is of their building so you won't be outdoors much btw!
Thank you for the info!

Also if you don’t mind, how long after interview status did they call you?
 
Apologies for the neuroticism but I'm starting to get worried. Are those of you who heard back IS or OOS?
 
is there any brave wonderful soul willing to call admissions to see if there's any timeline to let us September October interviews know
given that a few on this thread have heard back with As from Sept and Oct. interviews as well as Rs would this just mean the rest of us still waiting are on a silent WL. I am trying to wrap my head around why some who interviewed at the same time or later than some of us have heard back but not others. What do you all think?
 
given that a few on this thread have heard back with As from Sept and Oct. interviews as well as Rs would this just mean the rest of us still waiting are on a silent WL. I am trying to wrap my head around why some who interviewed at the same time or later than some of us have heard back but not others. What do you all think?
That doesn't make sense to me honestly. There's been very few people who've heard back at all. Even if you say SDN posters represents just 10% of the total applicant pool, the math goes out to not even 50 people with A's. Compared to other schools, when people get A's you'll get numerous individuals getting them rather than the 3-4 we've had on this thread. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, I don't know, but if it is a WL like you say, I would rather just wanna know at this point.