You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dotsquared
Full Member
Did people just reply to the email to confirm attending the Q+A session? Then they call for an interview date?
helloworld172
Full Member
You can go into the portal to confirm the date/time of Admissions session. Then they'll call for interview dateDid people just reply to the email to confirm attending the Q+A session? Then they call for an interview date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted end August and am awaiting same things. Just adding another data point I supposed. Hopefully we can be complete soon.Submitted 7/30, still incomplete (awaiting prerequisite verification & application review). Anyone in the same boat?
D
deleted1124957
July 30 here as well.Submitted 7/30, still incomplete (awaiting prerequisite verification & application review). Anyone in the same boat?
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
anyone know their policy on thank you letters ?
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
Submitted 8/2 and also waiting for prereq verificationSubmitted 7/30, still incomplete (awaiting prerequisite verification & application review). Anyone in the same boat?
I fear we will be waiting for awhileSubmitted 8/2 and also waiting for prereq verification
+1 also submitted 8/2Submitted 8/2 and also waiting for prereq verification
D
deleted1124957
Finally complete🥴July 30 here as well.
career_scribe
Full Member
does anyone have any information about if second interviews? I was reading last year's thread and saw that you only get a second interview if they feel they need more information about you to make a decision. it looked like people got accepted with both 1 and 2 interviews. just curious if anyone talked about it via a student panel or admissions day this year!
Prereqs verified today. Now in holistic review.
boomchickapow
Full Member
just received a "your application is still being considered for an interview"? soft hold / R?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MDwannabe01
Full Member
just received a "your application is still being considered for an interview"? soft hold / R?
I got that and then got an II the next day!
+1just received a "your application is still being considered for an interview"? soft hold / R?
dotsquared
Full Member
I got the same thing, then an II the next week. I have only heard of people getting it then an II. So fingers crossed and good luck!just received a "your application is still being considered for an interview"? soft hold / R?
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
samejust received a "your application is still being considered for an interview"? soft hold / R?
Has anyone called about their app not being marked complete? I don’t want to be annoying but it’s stressing me
ii_manifestation
Full Member
I'm not complete yet either but I also submitted a little late so maybe it's just taking time? I'd try not to stress about it yet. Based on the above posts, it seems that people who submitted 8/2 are still waiting.Has anyone called about their app not being marked complete? I don’t want to be annoying but it’s stressing me
I'm not complete yet either but I also submitted a little late so maybe it's just taking time? I'd try not to stress about it yet. Based on the above posts, it seems that people who submitted 8/2 are still waiting.
Yeah I submitted right around there so hopefully soon…
anyone who got an interview recently (I got mine Monday 9/25) and not been contacted to set up a time for the virtual interview yet? In the email they said we would get a phone call to schedule it and I haven't yet.
dotsquared
Full Member
Got mine same day as you and no phone call either.anyone who got an interview recently (I got mine Monday 9/25) and not been contacted to set up a time for the virtual interview yet? In the email they said we would get a phone call to schedule it and I haven't yet.
dotsquared
Full Member
And apparently it took others about a week or so to receive a call. So I’m not too worried yetGot mine same day as you and no phone call either.
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
i wouldn't worry! took me about a week and some others up to 2 weeks!And apparently it took others about a week or so to receive a call. So I’m not too worried yet
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
also is their post-II OOS A% really in the 80%'s? That seems crazy high?
dotsquared
Full Member
Where did you see it being that high? Fingers crossed hahaalso is their post-II OOS A% really in the 80%'s? That seems crazy high?
cuddlycactus
Full Member
US World News data from last year showed 437 interviews and 385 acceptances, idk if the numbers are accurate but haven’t heard other dataWhere did you see it being that high? Fingers crossed haha
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
^ this is what I was basing it off. It seems really high...US World News data from last year showed 437 interviews and 385 acceptances, idk if the numbers are accurate but haven’t heard other data
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are people wearing to the Virtual Admissions Day?/Can someone who has attended one already report what most people were wearing?
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
formal attireWhat are people wearing to the Virtual Admissions Day?/Can someone who has attended one already report what most people were wearing?
I received the Virtual Admissions Day email. This is an II right?
dotsquared
Full Member
Yep!! They call for the actual interview dateI received the Virtual Admissions Day email. This is an II right?
II on 9/25. Haven't gotten the call to schedule yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
dotsquared
Full Member
Me either. No worries yet. I heard it can take up to 2 weeksII on 9/25. Haven't gotten the call to schedule yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
Oh great! Are the information sessions required to do before the interview? I need to take off work which is why I am thinking about it.Yep!! They call for the actual interview date
I received the Virtual Admissions Day email. This is an II right?
Congrats! When did u submit your secondary and when were you marked complete?
I submitted 07/30 marked complete 09/20Congrats! When did u submit your secondary and when were you marked complete?
I submitted 07/30 marked complete 09/20
Do you mind sharing stats?
3.7 519Do you mind sharing stats?
Did you get a thank you for your continued interest email before your II?Yep!! They call for the actual interview date
Did you get a thank you for continued interest email before your II?I received the Virtual Admissions Day email. This is an II right?
dotsquared
Full Member
Yep about a week beforeDid you get a thank you for your continued interest email before your II?
I did, I got it today as well about 90 minutes before my II.Did you get a thank you for continued interest email before your II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dotsquared
Full Member
Did people send in a thank you letter after the admissions day presentation? If so, who did you email? just the admissions email account?
jblackster
Full Member
For those who interviewed, did you send a thank you letter to the admissions email?
Just to my interviewer directly, he left his email after our conversation!For those who interviewed, did you send a thank you letter to the admissions email?
jblackster
Full Member
Dang, I didn't get my interviewer's email - do you think I should just send it to the admissions email?Just to my interviewer directly, he left his email after our conversation!
Yeah I don't think it'd hurt at all! You can just let them know that you'd like to forward your note to your interviewer and I'm sure they can pass that along.Dang, I didn't get my interviewer's email - do you think I should just send it to the admissions email?