2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 OOS II, LM 73. Completed 7/22

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Did people just reply to the email to confirm attending the Q+A session? Then they call for an interview date?

Did people just reply to the email to confirm attending the Q+A session? Then they call for an interview date?
You can go into the portal to confirm the date/time of Admissions session. Then they'll call for interview date

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted 7/30, still incomplete (awaiting prerequisite verification & application review). Anyone in the same boat?

Submitted 7/30, still incomplete (awaiting prerequisite verification & application review). Anyone in the same boat?
I submitted end August and am awaiting same things. Just adding another data point I supposed. Hopefully we can be complete soon.

Congrats on all the IIs! Just wondering, are there others that are still pending prerequisite review? I submitted on 8/7 and there hasn't been any movement. Has anyone reached out to admissions about this?

edit: nvm! I see that others are also waiting

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone have any information about if second interviews? I was reading last year's thread and saw that you only get a second interview if they feel they need more information about you to make a decision. it looked like people got accepted with both 1 and 2 interviews. just curious if anyone talked about it via a student panel or admissions day this year!

Members don't see this ad :)
just received a "your application is still being considered for an interview"? soft hold / R?

Reactions: 1 users
just received a "your application is still being considered for an interview"? soft hold / R?
I got the same thing, then an II the next week. I have only heard of people getting it then an II. So fingers crossed and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone called about their app not being marked complete? I don’t want to be annoying but it’s stressing me

Has anyone called about their app not being marked complete? I don’t want to be annoying but it’s stressing me
I'm not complete yet either but I also submitted a little late so maybe it's just taking time? I'd try not to stress about it yet. Based on the above posts, it seems that people who submitted 8/2 are still waiting.

I'm not complete yet either but I also submitted a little late so maybe it's just taking time? I'd try not to stress about it yet. Based on the above posts, it seems that people who submitted 8/2 are still waiting.

Yeah I submitted right around there so hopefully soon…

anyone who got an interview recently (I got mine Monday 9/25) and not been contacted to set up a time for the virtual interview yet? In the email they said we would get a phone call to schedule it and I haven't yet.

anyone who got an interview recently (I got mine Monday 9/25) and not been contacted to set up a time for the virtual interview yet? In the email they said we would get a phone call to schedule it and I haven't yet.
Got mine same day as you and no phone call either.

Where did you see it being that high? Fingers crossed haha
US World News data from last year showed 437 interviews and 385 acceptances, idk if the numbers are accurate but haven’t heard other data

• Love
What are people wearing to the Virtual Admissions Day?/Can someone who has attended one already report what most people were wearing?

I received the Virtual Admissions Day email. This is an II right?

II on 9/25. Haven't gotten the call to schedule yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Did people send in a thank you letter after the admissions day presentation? If so, who did you email? just the admissions email account?

For those who interviewed, did you send a thank you letter to the admissions email?

Dang, I didn't get my interviewer's email - do you think I should just send it to the admissions email?
Yeah I don't think it'd hurt at all! You can just let them know that you'd like to forward your note to your interviewer and I'm sure they can pass that along.