You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know so many ppl are in the same boat but I submitted 8/4 and am still pending prerequisite verification. should I email admissions?
I called them yesterday and they basically said they have 6000 apps to manually verify so it’s out of our hands we just have to be patient
For those who have had their actual interview already, any idea when they said decisions may start coming out? does this school usually start in mid october or more like november?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dotsquared
Full Member
Per MSAR, they said 10/31/2023 is when they start sending out decisions. I wasn’t told anything besides this at any point in the process.For those who have had their actual interview already, any idea when they said decisions may start coming out? does this school usually start in mid october or more like november?
dotsquared
Full Member
Just received the call to schedule the interview! Offered me Thursday and Friday spots.
Did you get an email too? Did you recently get the “thank you for your continued interest” email? Congratulations!Just received the call to schedule the interview! Offered me Thursday and Friday spots.
dotsquared
Full Member
I got thanks for continued interest email on 9/18, admissions day invite 9/25, attended 10/3 session and got the call today to schedule for 10/6! They then sent me an email confirmation after getting off the call. So long time line hahaDid you get an email too? Did you recently get the “thank you for your continued interest” email? Congratulations!
D
deleted1130343
Last year the first acceptance was in mid December. Buckle up.For those who have had their actual interview already, any idea when they said decisions may start coming out? does this school usually start in mid october or more like november?
okay thank you, i'll hang tight 🙂I called them yesterday and they basically said they have 6000 apps to manually verify so it’s out of our hands we just have to be patient
D
deleted1130343
Y’all don’t obsess about timing too much with this school. Currently an m1 and some of my friends were still interviewing into May. Some people even got in during orientation (July).
Thanks for sharing! Definitely eased my anxiety lol. Are you willing to share a bit about your experience at the school so far?Y’all don’t obsess about timing too much with this school. Currently an m1 and some of my friends were still interviewing into May. Some people even got in during orientation (July).
D
deleted1130343
I think it’s a great school so far, very happy I ended up here. Our class is so friendly and collaborative. Pass fail is an absolute must. There are definitely some gripes with administration/lecturers but that’s at every school. You won’t go wrong coming here, unless you got into some top 20 or something. Most of the class is local to the region- nj,ny,md, but there are also a ton of ppl from California or the west/Midwest.Thanks for sharing! Definitely eased my anxiety lol. Are you willing to share a bit about your experience at the school so far?
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
Pre-Req Verification Completed. Submitted 8/2
Pre-Req Verification Completed. Submitted 8/2
+1
OOS II received earlier today 🙂. Not sure that it matters but I received the application still in consideration email about a week ago i think.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you heard anything back yet? I got this email too last week.just received a "your application is still being considered for an interview"? soft hold / R?
+1 ISOOS II received earlier today 🙂. Not sure that it matters but I received the application still in consideration email about a week ago i think.
submitted on 8/12 and pre reqs/letters of req are still "pending review"
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
+1 same, been about a week and nothing.......Have you heard anything back yet? I got this email too last week.
Hopefully we will heard good news+1 same, been about a week and nothing.......
+1Anyone else's portal says prerequisite verification is still under review ? Secondary Submitted 08/09
Pre-req verification completed. Submitted 8/4
preliminary review completed! Submitted 8/4
+1!preliminary review completed! Submitted 8/4
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
anyone heard back after ""your application is still being considered for an interview" email?
Hi all (and congrats to all those with IIs!!) I'm OOS- submitted secondary 8/1, preliminary review complete 10/3 (lmfao), and today, the "thank you for your interest we are still considering you for an interview" email.
Is there any consensus on what this email actually means/is there anyone who received this email that hasn't received an II? I'm obviously not getting my hopes up, but the prospect that this e-mail means something is exciting.
Thanks everyone--- and good luck!!
Is there any consensus on what this email actually means/is there anyone who received this email that hasn't received an II? I'm obviously not getting my hopes up, but the prospect that this e-mail means something is exciting.
Thanks everyone--- and good luck!!
Seems like everyone who gets the continued interest email has gotten an interview invite by about a week later so I’d say you got a good chance of getting one good luck!Hi all (and congrats to all those with IIs!!) I'm OOS- submitted secondary 8/1, preliminary review complete 10/3 (lmfao), and today, the "thank you for your interest we are still considering you for an interview" email.
Is there any consensus on what this email actually means/is there anyone who received this email that hasn't received an II? I'm obviously not getting my hopes up, but the prospect that this e-mail means something is exciting.
Thanks everyone--- and good luck!!
cuddlycactus
Full Member
Anyone know what the timeline is like for hearing back after interviewing? Last year’s thread seems to indicate December is when they start but I didn’t hear anything regarding this year’s expectations so I’m hoping that’s not the case again.
cupcake311
Full Member
Got this on 10/11, have you heard back yet?anyone heard back after ""your application is still being considered for an interview" email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
sadly no......Got this on 10/11, have you heard back yet?
dotsquared
Full Member
Took a week for mesadly no......
Is the info session required? I am asking because I would have to take off work.
dotsquared
Full Member
The admissions day is required, but the Q+ A session with students is notIs the info session required? I am asking because I would have to take off work.
cupcake311
Full Member
will have my fingers crossed for us! lmk if you hear backsadly no......
jellybeann123
Full Member
I also received that email on 10/11 and haven't heard anything else sinceGot this on 10/11, have you heard back yet?
cupcake311
Full Member
Just got the official invite.I also received that email on 10/11 and haven't heard anything else since
Congrats cupcake!!Just got the official invite.
jellybeann123
Full Member
Yay, congrats!! Fingers crossed mine is comingJust got the official invite.
D
deleted1005927
Congrats! How long after the preliminary review complete email did you get the still under review email?Just got the official invite.
How long did people have to wait to get the call lol. Got the II invite a while back but still waiting for them to schedule it
cupcake311
Full Member
2ish weeksCongrats! How long after the preliminary review complete email did you get the still under review email?
Eeeek, congrats!! I received the "still under review" email the same day as you so hopefully mine is coming as wellJust got the official invite.
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
lol...hitting almost 3 weeks....fingers n toes crossed2ish weeks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that have interviewed: what was the 1:1 interview like? Did it seem like there was a set of standard questions asked or was it more specific to your application? Thank you!
cupcake311
Full Member
Has anyone gone on the tour/what did you wear?
I wore a suitHas anyone gone on the tour/what did you wear?
I submitted on 7/31 and I got the Preliminary Review Email on 9/29. Radio silence since then... 🥲
When should I start worrying? Also, any insights on what the interviewing schedules are like for Hackensack?
When should I start worrying? Also, any insights on what the interviewing schedules are like for Hackensack?