2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Got a continued review email this AM, preliminary review on 10/10. Anyone get this and then not hear anything afterwards? Seen only positive things so far
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a continued review this morning (raised in NJ but currently living in MA). Received an II at 12:49 PM
 
I submitted 8/9/23 and am still pending review for Pre-Reqs and LORs. Should I email them about this or are there others with a similar date also pending review?
 
People who have interviewed - are the questions on the SDN page pretty accurate? Was it a bunch of standard questions or more conversational?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone not get their interviewer’s contact info? Should I just email the thank you note directly to admissions?
 
Has anyone else received a second interview request? Interviewed 9/29 but interviewing again soon.
I have not and I interviewed that week-- how long after your interview did they reach out to you? did they give similar reasoning as last year? (wanted to get more info?)
 
I got a "Still under review" email this morning. Is the general consensus that means you are more likely to receive an II?
 
Last edited:
I got a "Still under review" email this morning. Is the general consensus that means you are more likely to receive an II?

I honestly think that most people get it at some point (correct me if I’m wrong) and it means you’ll be under review soon and could get a II. But I def think there’s reporting bias here (more people with II after email say something than those that don’t)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad