2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait so has anyone who got the continued interest email not receive a II yet? I'm trynna see if getting that email Is a sus sign of an ii
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
seems like the continued interest email is a new thing bc i didnt see it on last yrs thread so who knows. hopefully it means youll get an ii at some point in the cycle!
Yea it’s new. Really hoping for an II. Looking back, it took 1-2 weeks for most!
 
I'm assuming there was no II or A's last week? I also received the continued interest email on 10/11 but nothing since.
 
I'm assuming there was no II or A's last week? I also received the continued interest email on 10/11 but nothing since.
Things look like they have slowed down here quite a bit. No A’s, no II’s. Maybe they’re taking a break or finalizing acceptances.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad