2023-2024 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does this school interview only on Monday's and Friday's or other days as well? I'm supposed to schedule my interview and there is also a wednesday available.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does this school interview only on Monday's and Friday's or other days as well? I'm supposed to schedule my interview and there is also a wednesday available.
Are you able to see any open dates other than Nov 15th? Thats the only open slot I see

Are you able to see any open dates other than Nov 15th? Thats the only open slot I see
Thats the only open slot I see too. I'm not sure if I want to interview so soon, do you know if the school opens new slots every week or month? I plan on calling them first thing tmrw morning

Thats the only open slot I see too. I'm not sure if I want to interview so soon, do you know if the school opens new slots every week or month? I plan on calling them first thing tmrw morning
Yeah im not trying to interview so soon either. I was going to wait a day or two to see if slots open up before calling, but if you figure anything out with your call tomorrow, please share!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know the chances of being pulled off the waitlist or when they start pulling off of it?

OOS II today! 502 MCAT and 3.6 cGPA/3.4-something sGPA for those wondering.

Reactions: 4 users
So I’m OOS here, but have ties to IN. MCAT in range but gpa is potentially on their lower side. Got an email on 8/31 that I was in review and have heard nothing. Is it appropriate to reach out to admissions for a status update or probably not? Going into this cycle MU was one of my top schools and I felt that my application reflected that so I’m not sure what to do.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the interview is open or closed file?

anyone from 10/26 interview got any update ? im wondering what time they usually call on Thursdays

Interviewed 10/26 and still no call or update. Is this a bad sign?

10/26 interview and i just got an email saying they didnt get to my application this week

Facebook group for class of 2028 already formed kindly join
IMG_5037.jpg

10/26 interview just received an email they didnt have time to get to my application this week

For those accepted, is it just the seat deposit that is due on 12/14? I can’t find anything else but I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything else.

For those accepted, is it just the seat deposit that is due on 12/14? I can’t find anything else but I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything else.
Believe so, besides the conditions everything else i believe said to wait until we received our marian email address in feb.

Anyone else still waiting for an application complete email? Lol I was complete 9/1.

Has anyone not heard from this school since the confirmation email that their supplemental application was received? I am right on par for their average stats and have not heard anything.

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone not heard from this school since the confirmation email that their supplemental application was received? I am right on par for their average stats and have not heard anything.
Nothing on my end, I got the email 10/19 and silence since. Above someone mentioned to me it took 60 days after they got the email to get an II.