2023-2024 Midwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
More of a general question, but can you apply to these schools with a DO recommendation?

Yes, I got an A from 2 DO schools including this one without a DO LOR
Oops sorry, I thought I was responding in the AZCOM thread. Did NOT get an interview from this school yet. Sorry about that

the jump scare i just got from an email with the subject line “Interview with a MWU Osteopathic Medicine Student” they’re so evil for that 😭

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Me too! A, Interview 10/10!
51X mcat, 3.9X gpa

Who was complete before July 30 nd hasn’t heard back here?

Reactions: 8 users
Anyone have experience with the interview here? Have an in-person scheduled for early November.

Is it too late to send in secondary for this cycle? I have a low GPA and high MCAT, URM. I’ve gotten a few DO interviews already this cycle so I think my app is solid, other than my gpa.

Is it too late to send in secondary for this cycle? I have a low GPA and high MCAT, URM. I’ve gotten a few DO interviews already this cycle so I think my app is solid, other than my gpa.
No . Just got a secondary this week from a late application

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know what the in-person interview is like?
The first in-person interviews since before the pandemic resume this week, so no one applying this cycle has completed one yet. Looks like y'all are getting a nice catered meal though! They're trying to lure us in to chat with applicants, but I'm not sure who will gladly step away from our very intense current exam schedules. The free food might do it for some though.

Just did the in person interview day. 10/10 would say they are one of the nicest crowds I have come across. Everyone (including the interviewers) were genuinely positive about the school, curriculum, and everything as a whole.

Just when I thought I was done for, II just now; complete 6/14 and LM 73

Is there a GroupMe for accepted students?

A 20 mins ago!
IS
ORM
LM 66
Complete: 09.01
Interviewed: 11.08

Last edited: