You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think so based on cycletrack datado we know if interviews are done at this school?
This is around the time they stop sending IIs based on what I've seen from past year threads. Decisions will likely start coming out next week.do we know if interviews are done at this school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But weren’t secondaries sent out a month later this year? I’d imagine the timeline may look a bit different this year than last year! Especially since they have interview dates including last week of Feb, it’s possible they haven’t sent out the last round of IIs!
additionalrabbit
Full Member
this is a really good point. I was just at UCSF's info session and they said not to worry about just interviewing because they are only 2/3 of the way through right now.But weren’t secondaries sent out a month later this year? I’d imagine the timeline may look a bit different this year than last year! Especially since they have interview dates including last week of Feb, it’s possible they haven’t sent out the last round of IIs!
Do you know how far out UCSF interviews are scheduled for?this is a really good point. I was just at UCSF's info session and they said not to worry about just interviewing because they are only 2/3 of the way through right now.
jellybean121
Full Member
Those who applied for Knight Hennessy, did you include your KH application ID on your med application? I didn't see a place to do that.
no I was not able to!! have you heard about an interview or KH video invite?Those who applied for Knight Hennessy, did you include your KH application ID on your med application? I didn't see a place to do that.
Do you know how far out UCSF interviews are scheduled for?
Beginning of February I believe
porkandbeans8888
Full Member
I got an invite Monday and last I checked they were scheduling out to the end of Jan atm. Should be going on til mid Feb at leastDo you know how far out UCSF interviews are scheduled for?
No, I couldn't find a place to do so either!! glad I wasn't the only one. and no, I didn't get a video invite and am starting to lose hope lol. wbu?no I was not able to!! have you heard about an interview or KH video invite?
Did anybody on here receive an invite yet? Looked like pablo213 quoted someone who said they did, but that person deleted their original post??
ye they seemed to have deleted their post. I've seen people on reddit posting about receiving video invites. Not sure whether any of them are people who applied MD, but I would assume some of them are. Te invites are supposed to be "rolling" out but from what other people were saying there may be only one more wave next week.No, I couldn't find a place to do so either!! glad I wasn't the only one. and no, I didn't get a video invite and am starting to lose hope lol. wbu?
Did anybody on here receive an invite yet? Looked like pablo213 quoted someone who said they did, but that person deleted their original post??
porkandbeans8888
Full Member
Got the R today. Good luck everyone who remains 🫡
organiccotton
Full Member
Pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1139705
Second R in the last ten minutes
milkbreadveryyum
Full Member
R lolll
Ah **** man I'm sorrySecond R in the last ten minutes
R after my MSTP R. R-squared
IS Pre-II R [emoji24]. Complete in August
hungrypizza
Full Member
Least surprising pre-II R lol, complete 8/15
D
deleted1143918
Pre-II R. It's chill though I'm like 90% sure stanford doesn't really exist anyway
stanfoRd the deed is done ✅
I'm sad about no free lunch ngl I knew exactly what I was gonna order
I'm sad about no free lunch ngl I knew exactly what I was gonna order
D
deleted1139705
It’s aight I’m killing it with ZSS in Smash online rnAh **** man I'm sorry
stinkygoose00
Full Member
OOS pre-ii R, complete 8/12
Omg I thought I was gonna be the only one who just got an R 🤣🤣 I kinda feel special to you all getting Rs at the same time lol
Ikr feels way better lolOmg I thought I was gonna be the only one who just got an R 🤣🤣 I kinda feel special to you all getting Rs at the same time lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean.... it's kinda lit 😎😎😎Ikr feels way better lol
D
deleted1139705
I’m a thug in the club that needs a lil hug
D
deleted1139705
I’ve already given up so this rejection feels like nothing to me
R just now. Honored to have been considered this late with the rest of yall.
oatandcholula
Full Member
R /: Complete early Sept.
Got the R today - my heart hurts 🙁
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
R today. not shocked.
IS R, complete 9/25
tragedysoup
Full Member
pre-II R heyy
strawberriesarethebest
Full Member
pre-II R
bruins1117
New Member
rip me i guess my KHS app goes to the trash now too lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredocflo
Full Member
R oos complete 8/4
premadbaddie
Full Member
I haven't heard anything but I think they are done with II anyway?
Pre II R at 1:30 PM today.
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
+1 on the Pre-II R wave