You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ChocolateCookieCake
Full Member
First pre-II R of the season. Complete 8/31. Stings but oh well lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't Poke the Bear in the ZooOh God I'm sorry guys this is my fault
An aptly titled song for a musical interlude
9/10Im sorry yall.....but complete dates for those who caught the R?
Either youve got a 6th sense or someone on the adcom saw your comment lmaoOh God I'm sorry guys this is my fault
Maybe toasted is part of the adcomEither youve got a 6th sense or someone on the adcom saw your comment lmao
garnmonster
Full Member
8/7Im sorry yall.....but complete dates for those who caught the R?
Stanford Gods said "Ask and you shall recieve": OOS Pre-II R; complete 08/02; I appreciate them being swift
The timing do be pretty wild I promise I had nothing to do with it, I am patiently refreshing my portal as we speakEither youve got a 6th sense or someone on the adcom saw your comment lmao
oatmilkplease
Full Member
+1, feel the impending doomThe timing do be pretty wild I promise I had nothing to do with it, I am patiently refreshing my portal as we speak
D
deleted1167849
Toasted is clearly a secret adcom spy that routinely collects intel. We’re on to you 🤔 @toastedbutterMaybe toasted is part of the adcom
Also OOS R. Don’t think I ever had a chance though.
jesus lol.
is the wave still going or are we safe?
is the wave still going or are we safe?
shewhobagstea
Full Member
adios amigos, complete 8/15
There is no safetyjesus lol.
is the wave still going or are we safe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year they literally deactivated portals right after being rejected so I’m guessing it’s the sameThis is weird but I can't log into my portal rn. Anyone else who caught the R wave having the same issue?
sameThis is weird but I can't log into my portal rn. Anyone else who caught the R wave having the same issue?
D
deleted1139705
Ayyy dodged the R wave just like last year. Can’t wait for them to reject me in February again.
Nah this time you reject themAyyy dodged the R wave just like last year. Can’t wait for them to reject me in February again.
They removed our access, happened last year too apparently. They are so swift with this LOL. Their loss 😗This is weird but I can't log into my portal rn. Anyone else who caught the R wave having the same issue?
D
deleted1167724
OOS R
D
deleted1167849
Damn they are not taking this break up well.Last year they literally deactivated portals right after being rejected so I’m guessing it’s the same
oatmilkplease
Full Member
Based on previous year's threads, it doesn't really look like surviving this cull means much 🙁 seems to be a very low II rate from here on out
boomchickapow
Full Member
Pre-II R
Depends though. I think if you applied for Knights Hennessy and are competitive for it, you generally receive the II to stanford in JanuaryBased on previous year's threads, it doesn't really look like surviving this cull means much 🙁 seems to be a very low II rate from here on out
Pre-II R
Good luck y'all
Good luck y'all

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
remember guys any school that rejects us is a crapshoot but schools that accept us have completely meritocratic admissions
pandastory
Full Member
I am sad
Banksyluv89
Full Member
I demand a therapy coupon after this
I think of the Rs this way: if they did not accept me and cant see my potential then I wouldn't even want to attend regardless
brazzimamma
Full Member
Pre-II R, IS, complete 8/12
This ain’t a wave, its a Gahdamn tsunami
Did you find that by looking through old posts, or has that been published somewhere?Depends though. I think if you applied for Knights Hennessy and are competitive for it, you generally receive the II to stanford in January
UPenn, Mayo, Cornell, WashU, Northwestern, UChicago, UPitt, Case Western. Never give up hope (until you get the R 😈)Pre-II R international OOS LM 75 complete 8/30
Can other R’s share what other top tier schools you got II to just so it gives me some hope 🙂))
D
deleted1161947
Mom im scared
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have the majority of II's been given out already?missed the wave but given the low II from here on out, would honestly rather just take the L now😭
I'm gonna go play some counterstrike y'all this is too much suspense
notanorthobro
Full Member
I got the R here too. I also used to be international until literally 3 weeks ago so I def understand you!! I got IIs to Hopkins, Vandy, NYU, Cornell, UChicago, WashU, UPitt, Mt Sinai and Case! Don’t lose hope! You got this.Pre-II R international OOS LM 75 complete 8/30
Can other R’s share what other top tier schools you got II to just so it gives me some hope 🙂))
IS Pre-II R, Complete 8/6