2023-2024 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II today!! So crazy-- I did not realize they invited for interviews this late in the cycle.
what time did you get your II?

Members don't see this ad.

II today!! So crazy-- I did not realize they invited for interviews this late in the cycle.
Ahhh congrats! Do you mind me asking what interview dates were available when you went to schedule ?

Members don't see this ad :)
A!! Interviewed late Jan. In the candidate reply section, we are in fact supposed to choose “I accept” by 2/28 to hold our spot right? It’s not an actual commitment right?

Congrats!! Do you remember when they told you you’d hear back by?

Anyone know if tufts historically will match a scholarship or is it a lost cause

I feel like at this point it’s hopeless to even think about getting an interview here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn’t someone on this thread say they were sending invites until the 31st?

Reactions: 3 users
Didn’t someone on this thread say they were sending invites until the 31st?
I’ve been told that their interview season ends in March. So my guess is that they will generally send out interview invites in March for March if that makes sense - 3/31 is probably just their hard cut off.

Reactions: 2 users
Any pre-interview rejections sent out ?

Reactions: 1 users
just called admissions and they said there are 3 more dates that they will be extending invites for, so not over yet for those waiting for IIs

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 25 users
just called admissions and they said there are 3 more dates that they will be extending invites for, so not over yet for those waiting for IIs
King (or queen) behavior 🙏

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Does it help to send updates? I wonder how many people they interview on each interview day?

Were already heading towards middle of March.....if they give me an II an hour before the Interview I will take it.......I have seen people given 24 hour notice!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
My understanding from reading past year’s threads is that most people don’t hear back until the middle of April when they find out if they are waitlisted or rejected. Best of luck!
it was my understanding that there have been As from deferred decisions.

Reactions: 1 user
Sent a letter of interest on Tuesday. Still hoping for that II 🥲

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Crazy that this thread is so quiet if there are 3 more dates to fill? Maybe that means big wave next week :D (I am delusional)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Crazy that this thread is so quiet if there are 3 more dates to fill? Maybe that means big wave next week :D (I am delusional)
I’m sharing in your delusion Ray4141!!!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I have a sneaking suspicion they might be done since it seems like the last 3 interview days were 3/13, 3/18 and 3/20 :/
They could still
Send something today I’m hoping ?

I think the Pre-II R's are coming out tomorrow and I think they're prob done with IIs

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Didn’t someone say they called them and they said they’re sending invites until 3/31?