You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Tufts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1124957
They told us to expect a decision within the first two weeks of November for the October interview cohort.For those that interviewed early november, does anyone know when decisions will come out? They told us at my interview day before the end of the month. I'm getting excited / nervous !
But, they meet one of the last days of the month. Last meeting was Oct 30 and they released decision on Nov 1st. Assuming to expect something similar?
interestingdonkey
New Member
Just got the A! Interviewed on 11/13
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
soccercity15
Full Member
+1 OOS A, my first A, I am sobbing
Medtronics2023
New Member
Congrats on all the A’s, any idea if more IIs will come out from this college?
+1 A OOS yesterday! Got the phone call today too 🙂
soccercity15
Full Member
is there an accepted students group chat somewhere?
D
deleted1124957
'Tufts Accepted 23-24' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMeis there an accepted students group chat somewhere?
soccercity15
Full Member
thank u'Tufts Accepted 23-24' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
Today Tufts emailed me requesting a written statement from my school describing my IA (which I already reported to them). I've never heard of this before, why are they asking me for this in practically December? Is this a thing? No other schools I have applied to have said anything.
It sounds like they want to hear how the school detailed the incident.Today Tufts emailed me requesting a written statement from my school describing my IA (which I already reported to them). I've never heard of this before, why are they asking me for this in practically December? Is this a thing? No other schools I have applied to have said anything.
If it closely matches your report of it, you're probably OK.
+1 I also received one of these.... I'm curious on how I'm going to respond bc my undergrad claims to "wipe" any of our disciplinary actions once we graduate. I guess all I can do is email my undergrad and ask that they send any info they've retained.Today Tufts emailed me requesting a written statement from my school describing my IA (which I already reported to them). I've never heard of this before, why are they asking me for this in practically December? Is this a thing? No other schools I have applied to have said anything.
SilverSquirrel
New Member
To all those who have interviewed here already— how far in advance do they send you an email with your personal interview zoom links? I interview on Monday but still haven’t gotten anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for ours it was all in one zoom, they assign you into breakout rooms for interviews (it worked p smooth)To all those who have interviewed here already— how far in advance do they send you an email with your personal interview zoom links? I interview on Monday but still haven’t gotten anything
also your individual interviewers/times show up a couple days before in your portal under a new tab called interview schedule or something
I got the link on a Monday for a Thursday interview. That email also had some information on my specific schedule for the interview. I've found the admissions staff to be really friendly and helpful, so reaching out to them seems like a good course of action. Good luck!To all those who have interviewed here already— how far in advance do they send you an email with your personal interview zoom links? I interview on Monday but still haven’t gotten anything
D
deleted1124957
Nvm lol wrong date
Last edited by a moderator:
They can send me an II first!Just calling this out If anyone’s interested.
Join Financial Aid Q&A Session Zoom Meeting at 7 PM EST
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
Congratulations! I have a couple questions: how long from interview to hearing back, and was it by phone or email? I’m only a couple weeks post ii
following my interview, i received an email 10 days after and a call the same day in the afternoon - it was very fast! but i don’t know how common that is
My turnaround was 13 days so it seems like Tufts is pretty fast!following my interview, i received an email 10 days after and a call the same day in the afternoon - it was very fast! but i don’t know how common that is
D
deleted1169361
I hope they still have some IIs to give out lol
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
My turnaround was 13 days so it seems like Tufts is pretty fast!
did they tell you guys it would come that fast or did it come earlier than expected ? They told us on my interview day it would take about 3 weeks
It seems like the committee in Boston meets at the very end/very beginning of the month. Does anyone have any idea when the Maine Med committee meets? Trying my best not to get too caught up in timing but the wait is tough.
Lindsay Pimentel
New Member
Does anyone know how soon after the date the committee meets do they send decisions? they told me the committee will meet today for my interview I had on 11/27
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
Does anyone know how soon after the date the committee meets do they send decisions? they told me the committee will meet today for my interview I had on 11/27
yup i interviewed on 11/29 and they said committee will meet today & decisions will be sent out next week
boomchickapow
Full Member
is a deference a soft R?
cuddlycactus
Full Member
Wondering this as well :/is a deference a soft R?
Starfruit2023
Full Member
I submitted my secondary in early Sep, have not heard any response from Tuft. Too late? or hoping to heard some news in Jan. 2024?
In the same boatI submitted my secondary in early Sep, have not heard any response from Tuft. Too late? or hoping to heard some news in Jan. 2024?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lindsay Pimentel
New Member
do you know what day next week?yup i interviewed on 11/29 and they said committee will meet today & decisions will be sent out next week
SavageLovesToRead
Full Member
they didn't say a specific day...just sometime next weekdo you know what day next week?
From looking at last years thread and MSAR it seems like it can be, but that waitlist movement varies by year. I think it may also vary by program (Boston v. Maine). It didn’t seem like there was much movement off of the waitlist for the Maine track last year, but none of this is concrete so please take it with a grain of salt.is a deference a soft R?
boomchickapow
Full Member
as, they said in the email that this isn't a waitlist (deferred is just a continued review of my application, I guess) - I guess they separate what deference vs. waitlist!From looking at last years thread and MSAR it seems like it can be, but that waitlist movement varies by year. I think it may also vary by program (Boston v. Maine). It didn’t seem like there was much movement off of the waitlist for the Maine track last year, but none of this is concrete so please take it with a grain of salt.
supercooper21
Full Member
i thought tufts did big ii waves at the beginning of each month, anyone have any idea when next wave should go out?
I saw two 12/6 II’s reported on cycletrack. I’m also sad about this lol
Lindsay Pimentel
New Member
mine told me a day i just can’t remember if it was 15th or 18ththey didn't say a specific day...just sometime next week
+1, also interviewed this day and they said the week of the 18th (w especial emphasis on not giving a specific day)yup i interviewed on 11/29 and they said committee will meet today & decisions will be sent out next week
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
Boston or Maine?
Boston
YellowBetsyRocks
Full Member
What is IA?Today Tufts emailed me requesting a written statement from my school describing my IA (which I already reported to them). I've never heard of this before, why are they asking me for this in practically December? Is this a thing? No other schools I have applied to have said anything.
Lindsay Pimentel
New Member
bostonBoston or Maine?
calmandrain
Full Member
Does anyone know where they are at in terms of reviewing applications? I've been complete since mid October and still haven't heard anything
Unfortunately the people who know the definitive answer to your question are on the AdComDoes anyone know where they are at in terms of reviewing applications? I've been complete since mid October and still haven't heard anything
If it makes you feel better, the vast majority of people haven’t heard anything yet either (and won’t until they start sending out rejections). I’ve been complete since end of July and radio silence. Just the way this process is unfortunately
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lindsay Pimentel
New Member
JUST GOT THE A! IS interviewed 11/27
D
deleted1175672
anyone with an A receive physical acceptance letter yet?
D
deleted1124957
Nopeanyone with an A receive physical acceptance letter yet?
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
OOS A ! Also interviewed 11/29!