You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Tufts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1124957
NoDoes anyone know when/if their 24-25 financial aid forms are available?
Does anyone know when/if their 24-25 financial aid forms are available?
I emailed them about it today, I can let you know when I hear back!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1124957
Both blinded to stats but open, each interview is around 45 minutes.Are both faculty interviews open file but blinded to stats or is one closed?
Also, how long will each interview be?
Mine was really ethical/tell me a time when XYZ, not to many traditional questions so it didn't seem to matter that it was open.
mollycat417
Full Member
any chance of ii still?
They interview into March so I’m hoping noany chance of ii still?
I emailed them about it today, I can let you know when I hear back!
The FA office replied: “We are in the process of finalizing the 2024-2025 forms and anticipate they will be on the website in the next few days. The priority filing date is 2/2/2024.”
I’m hoping so… 😬any chance of ii still?
+1... been complete since July 👀I’m hoping so… 😬
has tufts send pre-II R's yet?
Can't say I've received one. I also applied last cycle, and even though they were the first I sent (mid-August), they were the last I heard from (mid-March).has tufts send pre-II R's yet?
Probably, but may not be favorable. According to their site, they don't stop sending interview invitations until the end of March.any chance of ii still?
ocelot121
Full Member
I uploaded them to the portal with titles like “Thank you for Dr. (Insert name)”!How did people approach/address the thank you letters? Did you send one to each of your interviewers as separate files or combined them? Or did you just address it to the admissions committee?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I uploaded them to the portal with titles like “Thank you for Dr. (Insert name)”!
Thank you so much!
throwawaypremed143
Full Member
i withdrew my ii from here. hopefully it’ll go to one of y’all!
D
deleted1174679
Did application status change from "ready for review" to "under review" for anyone here?
Mine is still "ready for review"Did application status change from "ready for review" to "under review" for anyone here?
D
deleted1124957
I was looking at the portal and I can still see interview slots. They have 4 dates in February and 3 dates in March. Should be another two waves at the start of Feb and March for interviews.
I GOT THE A [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] interviewed 1/17
That is such a quick response time. When were you complete and what was your LM score?
Me too!! Interviewed 1/17. I can’t see how to accept the offer on the portal… anyone have suggestions?I GOT THE A [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] interviewed 1/17
Yeah same, I don't see a new tab on there yet.Me too!! Interviewed 1/17. I can’t see how to accept the offer on the portal… anyone have suggestions?
Edit: nevermind, it just popped up!
That is such a quick response time. When were you complete and what was your LM score?
3.9/514, complete 8/9. I’m shocked bc they said we would hear back 1/29 at earliest.
+1 A! Interviewed 2nd week of Jan
D
deleted1174679
Looking forward to hearing from them !I was looking at the portal and I can still see interview slots. They have 4 dates in February and 3 dates in March. Should be another two waves at the start of Feb and March for interviews.
I am also 4.0/514. Complete 7/30That is such a quick response time. When were you complete and what was your LM score?
boomchickapow
Full Member
if i got a deferred response, is there any chance that will be an automatic A or likely waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dreadedpremed
Full Member
Umm why would you think its an automatic A? It is more likely to be between a waitlist and a rejection.if i got a deferred response, is there any chance that will be an automatic A or likely waitlist?
MDwannabe01
Full Member
Umm why would you think its an automatic A? It is more likely to be between a waitlist and a rejection.
I’m guessing they meant R and not A
boomchickapow
Full Member
yeah lol sorry!I’m guessing they meant R and not A
Same!My LizzyM is under 70 do i even have a chance?
Same!
Yes. Lower chance, but still possible. I know someone with a 512 who got an II to a T5.
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
My LizzyM is under 70 do i even have a chance?
Same!
Yes. Lower chance, but still possible. I know someone with a 512 who got an II to a T5.
i have 510 and got A to tufts - not sure if that helps but totally possible ?
D
deleted1174679
sent update letter. Hoping for an II here. thank you for the reassurance!i have 510 and got A to tufts - not sure if that helps but totally possible ?
D
deleted1174679
My application status says secondary app ready for review then on right side it says your application is ready. Does this mean they havent looked at my application yet? Was completed back in July.
D
deleted1124957
They don't update that, mine still says it.My application status says secondary app ready for review then on right side it says your application is ready. Does this mean they havent looked at my application yet? Was completed back in July.
for those that have interviewed so far-- how was the experience overall?
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
for those that have interviewed so far-- how was the experience overall?
awesome! i felt super comfortable and it felt very personal and like they really appreciated my time and me as a person 🙂 gave me very good feelings about the school
cuddlycactus
Full Member
Anyone who was previously deferred hear anything since? Is this generally a WL/R?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1174679
My preview and casper are not too good. Maybe thats why they arent going to interview me?i have 510 and got A to tufts - not sure if that helps but totally possible ?
+1. Probably my most pleasantfor those that have interviewed so far-- how was the experience overall?
experience so far. Students and interviewers were engaging and fun to talk to.
D
deleted1170884
Tufts does not require either of those SJTs.My preview and casper are not too good. Maybe thats why they arent going to interview me?
D
deleted1174679
Oh thank you!!!!Tufts does not require either of those SJTs.