2023-2024 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm assuming a hold is a soft R? I got placed on hold this morning, sent in an update letter last night... hopefully that helps
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what does the under review email say?
"We would like to inform you that your application is complete and under review. You will receive another email once a decision is made on your application. We thank you for your continued patience with the application process and we wish you success.
If you would like submit additional items to your application, you can upload those items to your application portal under, the "User Profile" tab. From there you will select "Document Upload". All items must be in a PDF format. This will be the only way to provide updates to your application."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This school is my top choice. Under review 9/5 but nothing yet. I was considering sending them a letter of intent but I was wondering what the general consensus was on sending it before receiving a potential interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone happen to know approximately how many people receive pre-II holds? and how many of those holds turn into interviews?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad