Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
go wave f*** USCOOS II ROLL WAVE BABY
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
go wave f*** USCOOS II ROLL WAVE BABY
a very long time (over 2 months for me)Just received a "Your application is under review" email - any idea of how soon after that we hear?
that's amazing congrats to you! did you send any updates after you were put on hold?OOS II today!! complete 7/14, under review 8/1, put on hold 8/28 --> II 10/23
LM: 80.5
Thank you!! No, honestly I totally thought it was a lost cause and took it as a soft R, so I was super surprised when I got the email today.that's amazing congrats to you! did you send any updates after you were put on hold?
That's how I feel about mine, I was put on hold 8/29. Anyway, go kill that interview!!Thank you!! No, honestly I totally thought it was a lost cause and took it as a soft R, so I was super surprised when I got the email today.
Wishing you luck to get that II too! I was surprised that the earliest available slot was in March, so hoping to kill it in like 4 months lolThat's how I feel about mine, I was put on hold 8/29. Anyway, go kill that interview!!
complete mid-August, also nothing yet. it's still only October so I'm not assuming anything until I actually have a rejection emailAnyone complete in August but has not received the under review email yet? Do I just assume I have been rejected?
Anyone not under review yet and complete august?
+1 complete 8/11Anyone not under review yet and complete august?
what is Pre-II R stand for ? Reject or Review ? thanks !Pre-II R - womp womp womp. Complete 8/10. Best of luck to everyone though! Wehhh I love NoLa!
Pre-interview invite rejectionwhat is Pre-II R stand for ? Reject or Review ? thanks !
+1 OOS, under review 8/29, LM 68Just got put on a hold for an interview 🙁 under review 9/5, OOS, LM 76
Still not under review and was complete 8/5 🙁 At this point just waiting for R+1 complete 8/11
Most Likely. I haven't heard anything, and I interviewed on 9/12 (not sure if I should be prepared for a WL or R though).Would 9/27 interviews be in the next batch most likely?
+1 finally got under review today (10/25) and I was completed 8/14Finally under review today, complete 8/26. Now we wait for the L
Does that mean they are almost done interviewing if it’s already February?belated comment because i just decided to start actually using SDN:
OOS II 10/11, under review 9/12, submitted 8/12. earliest available interview date was in February.
Does that mean they are almost done interviewing if it’s already February?
Not necessarily. I have heard of people getting in after being on hold..Is a pre-II hold a silent R? Tulane undergrad alum, so hoping for the best
It seems like most people are getting placed under review and left there forever. I was under review 8/29 and placed on hold 10/13 so waiting well over a month seems very common. Also very excruciating lolunder review since 8/18, is this common? just a little worried now since I was complete 7/23. any advice?
I interviewed on 8/28 and haven’t heard anything either 😕I interviewed 9/12 and still haven’t heard back yet. Not sure what’s going on.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.