-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1167714
What exactly does "under review" mean? Does it mean screening is done and that your application has gone to the committee?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1137407
R today
futuremd1122
Full Member
When were you under review?R today
D
deleted1137407
Oct 23
Is receiving a possible hold for an interview this late essentially the same as a soft R? I've been under review for a few months prior to this.
legallyforgetful
New Member
Anyone know if silence from being under review is better than a hold? It's been silence since I went under review in mid-August. Or am I just waiting for a R at this point. :/
They say no news is good news.Anyone know if silence from being under review is better than a hold? It's been silence since I went under review in mid-August. Or am I just waiting for a R at this point. :/
Keep ya chin up!
Timelines & Deadlines
I have received three hold for interview emails so far. I am hoping that with hard work and dedication I can get at least 5.Is receiving a possible hold for an interview this late essentially the same as a soft R? I've been under review for a few months prior to this.
Mine isn't even under reviewSame... been under review for over 2 months now
Bropro
Full Member
DId you submit later? I submitted on 10/9 and I didn't go on review until 11/1Mine isn't even under review
matterbound
New Member
DId you submit later? I submitted on 10/9 and I didn't go on review until 11/1
+1.
I actually submitted my secondary on 9/3 and I have yet to receive the email that I am under review.
I submitted in mid augustDId you submit later? I submitted on 10/9 and I didn't go on review until 11/1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bropro
Full Member
+1.
I actually submitted my secondary on 9/3 and I have yet to receive the email that I am under review.
Hmm i have no idea then. They probably have some system for setting apps to review that we won't know about, but I'm hoping y'all get your under-review emails soon!!I submitted in mid august
frostychipmunk
Full Member
I submitted mid august and haven't heard anything+1.
I actually submitted my secondary on 9/3 and I have yet to receive the email that I am under review.
goingcrazy9
New Member
Congrats!!! When did you interview?Got the OOS A!!! First MD Acceptance!!! SO EXCITED
9/12!Congrats!!! When did you interview?
Got the OOS A!!! First MD Acceptance!!! SO
Congrats! Did they call or email you?9/12!
dorisandfriends
Full Member
Just received under review email. Submitted secondary 8/19.
frostychipmunk
Full Member
under review email 11/20, submitted 8/16
NotReal234
Full Member
Is there an admitted students group chat?
ImaginaryOlive
Full Member
Acceptance Ranged today. Interviewed 9/27. A little bummed but holding out hope for later in the cycle!
Is this what they call waitlist?Acceptance Ranged today. Interviewed 9/27. A little bummed but holding out hope for later in the cycle!
D
deleted1124957
YesIs this what they call waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
toffeenut17
Full Member
OOS A right now! Interviewed 10/12
harry_potter138
Full Member
Congrats future doc!! I interviewed that day too, hoping to hear something soon. Did you receive a call or an emial?OOS A right now! Interviewed 10/12
toffeenut17
Full Member
Email!
Congrats future doc!! I interviewed that day too, hoping to hear something soon. Did you receive a call or an emial?
under review today, submitted 8/16
OOS Accepted 11/20 just a little late to the forum here! Interviewed 9/27
mapsandweather
Full Member
pre-II Hold this morning (11/29). Under review 8/4. Nice to at least here something
D
deleted1124957
Got asked like 2 questions, super casual.Hi, I have an interview tomorrow and was wondering if anyone could say a little bit of what the day was like. Pretty nervous!
Hold email today even though i got one 9/19 already
its like in battle when they have to remind the line to hold multiple times.Hold email today even though i got one 9/19 already
soreadytobeadoctor
Full Member
same i wonder if that means we have a good chance to be asked for an interview (at least towards the end of the season when they know they still have room) - cause all this wait and review on their end too when they could have just rejected usHold email today even though i got one 9/19 already
not IAnybody who interviewed 10/18 receive a decision yet?
10/12 and haven't received one yetAnybody who interviewed 10/18 receive a decision yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zerobaseonetrash
Full Member
did you guys send thank you notes to the admissions email or the interviewers emails themselves?
harry_potter138
Full Member
OOS A!! Wish it was just not so dang expensive!
mickeymice
Full Member
OOS A! Interviewed 10/12.
Edited with date.
Edited with date.
Last edited:
Interview Date?OOS A!! Wish it was just not so dang expensive!
Interview Date?OOS A!