You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
harry_potter138
Full Member
10/12!Interview Date?
toffeenut17
Full Member
Congrats future doc! I agree haha, fingers crossed for the financial aid.OOS A!! Wish it was just not so dang expensive!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lobsterroll
Full Member
Anyone been under review for 4 months now? Not sure if I'm just waiting for a hold or that I'm still being considered.
Same, been under review since 8/18. Not expecting anything at this point since those who got II’s in October said they were already scheduling for March datesAnyone been under review for 4 months now? Not sure if I'm just waiting for a hold or that I'm still being considered.
matterbound
New Member
I am not going to lie, I am still waiting to be under review.
D
deleted1167714
When did you submit? Also does anyone know what "under review" really means? Like does it mean your app has gone to committee?I am not going to lie, I am still waiting to be under review.
jefe_piglet
Full Member
I am not going to lie, I am still waiting to be under review.
Adding to the data- complete 9/7 and also not under review yet 🙁
matterbound
New Member
When did you submit? Also does anyone know what "under review" really means? Like does it mean your app has gone to committee?
I was complete on 9/3. From what I know, when they assign your application to someone, they send out an email to let you know your application is under review. You can’t quote me on that as I’m just guessing.
matterbound
New Member
Adding to the data- complete 9/7 and also not under review yet 🙁
We riding this one out together brother 🥲
D
deleted1167714
How long do people usually remain "under review" for?
norinori88
Full Member
+1 Hold received this morning, no ties to the state, been under review since 8/30
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
outcastdoodle
Full Member
OOS A about an hour ago!!! Interviewed 10/10
Is there an accepted students GroupMe or anything yet?
sparkle-jump-rope-queen
Full Member
FINALLY under review after submitting late August lol
aspiringmed23
Full Member
interviewers... hopefully thats ok wasn't suredid you guys send thank you notes to the admissions email or the interviewers emails themselves?
Has it taken over a month for most people to hear back after the interview? I interviewed recently and already dying to hear back
Took me almost 2 months to hear back- I thought it was starting to become a lost cause so keep holding on, no news is good news!
Acceptance range. Interviewed 10/12!
ddahlberg22
New Member
Does anybody have any word on MD/pHD acceptance, i interviewed 9/21 and they say you're considered for both, but its been so long and I've heard nothing? Any MD/PhD applicants get an acceptance yet or even a rejection from the dual but acceptance to the MD?OOS A about an hour ago!!! Interviewed 10/10
IS II today!!! Complete 8/11 and Under review 10/31. My first interview so i'm absolutely stoked!!
D
deleted1169361
OOS R at 7am. Slayyyy.
Bangaliboy
Full Member
Interview hold this morning under review 10/11
PlzLetMeIn23
Full Member
SameOOS R at 7am. Slayyyy.
Mancheeta3434
New Member
Are there any current students lurking that can talk about the curriculum? Specifically how a week looks for students during MS1&2?
jefe_piglet
Full Member
Complete 9/7. Still not under review. womp womp I love tulane my heart is broken
For any pre-med lurkers - get your app in early for this school if it's your dream one, seems like it really matters here
For any pre-med lurkers - get your app in early for this school if it's your dream one, seems like it really matters here
Disney_Coffee_Med
Full Member
Anyone know if they send periodic updates. I know the website says "no news is good news" but I have been on hold for an interview since 10/2 and was just curious if they send any updates, such as still on hold for an interview, etc.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS Acceptance today! Interviewed 10/18
no.green.ham
Full Member
Submitted my secondary 10/2 and just got an “under review” email today
no.green.ham
Full Member
Complete 9/7. Still not under review. womp womp I love tulane my heart is broken
For any pre-med lurkers - get your app in early for this school if it's your dream one, seems like it really matters here
idk why schools go out of order 🫠
Lacey Person
New Member
Interview 10/10 and still haven't heard. 🙁
I think I read a while ago that it takes about 2 months? But I’m sure some have heard sooner or later than that. I’ve been under review since 10/25 and have yet to hear back.I'm finally under review. How long of a wait can I expect before I receive my rejection?
soreadytobeadoctor
Full Member
I've been under review since September. Recently, I got another email saying I am still under review. So I mean you never know, it may become a rejection, nothing, or an III think I read a while ago that it takes about 2 months? But I’m sure some have heard sooner or later than that. I’ve been under review since 10/25 and have yet to hear back.
reesesluver1938
Full Member
OOS II just now!! Tulane undergrad. Was under review since 09/05... stay strong out there everyone
futuremd1122
Full Member
OOS Pre II R 🙁 Was under review 10/2
premed42568
Full Member
Under review 12/12 submitted 9/15.
Banksyluv89
Full Member
Receive an emailWhen you're under review is there something that is shown in your portal or do you receive an email?
Under review 12/12, submitted 9/21.
aspiringmed23
Full Member
OOS Acceptance range today... big sad loved this school and my interview 🙁 anyone know the movement on the acceptance range? Is there still a chance for me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 ://OOS Acceptance range today... big sad loved this school and my interview 🙁 anyone know the movement on the acceptance range? Is there still a chance for me?
What does acceptance range mean?+1 ://
It is an unranked waitlist.What does acceptance range mean?
MoSalahs#1fan
New Member
Just got placed on hold for interview :/ Is this basically a soft R?
reesesluver1938
Full Member
not always, my friend was last year and then emailed them explaining her high level of interest. She proceeded to interview and attends here now. I would recommend emailingJust got placed on hold for interview :/ Is this basically a soft R?