You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I agree, they must be doing a waitlist ranking this yearThat’s what I was thinking too
I’m curious how many people are being waitlist in May 1st batch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
procrasinatingmonkey
Full Member
May 1st waitlist, not a haider but from socal and strong mission tiesWhen did you get WL and are you in the Haider program? :0
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Anyone going to the first look event?
whatsupdoc28
Full Member
When is first look?
whatsupdoc28
Full Member
also does anyone have the link for the group me?
procrasinatingmonkey
Full Member
also wondering where i can find the link for the chat! admissions hasn't sent me onealso does anyone have the link for the group me?
Yes please let us know if the class is full
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Considering they accepted people Friday I would think it’s not full
Post II rejection
milkcarton
Full Member
Post II rejection
Josh cord
Full Member
IS WL just now!! interviewed 03/07, haider and ties to IE. Don’t know how high my chances are of getting off but i’ll take it for what it is [emoji79]
congrats! praying for us both to get off the waitlist!! [emoji1431]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iwannabeadoc100
New Member
if you dont mind me asking when did you get waitlisted?Post II rejection
Sorry to hear that 🙁 Do you mind saying when you got WL?Post II rejection
Post II A!! WL 5/1, non-haider, inland ties. If someone sees this who is in the group me, would you mind messaging me?
Also, I just want to say to everyone still on this thread that you should be so proud of yourselves for going on this journey. I graduated with a very low GPA, did a master's and a post-bacc, and even then felt like I would never make it. I was fully prepared for a rejection and was looking for places to rent while taking my fifth gap year before reapplying again when I got the call. I was expecting to feel elated but I felt more of a sense of peace and relief. I realized that I've learned over the years to not attach my happiness to my achievements because they are short-lived and your mind will move on to the next stressful/hard thing soon after. It's so important to figure out how you can live happily (for me focusing on relationships, hobbies, and gratitude) enough during all of it, independent of your achievements. You can't wait to be happy! If anyone is planning to reapply and needs essay feedback or editing, feel free to message me— I would love to give a bit back to this community 💚
Congratulations future doc 😀 You will be a rockstar!Also, I just want to say to everyone still on this thread that you should be so proud of yourselves for going on this journey. I graduated with a very low GPA, did a master's and a post-bacc, and even then felt like I would never make it. I was fully prepared for a rejection and was looking for places to rent while taking my fifth gap year before reapplying again when I got the call. I was expecting to feel elated but I felt more of a sense of peace and relief. I realized that I've learned over the years to not attach my happiness to my achievements because they are short-lived and your mind will move on to the next stressful/hard thing soon after. It's so important to figure out how you can live happily (for me focusing on relationships, hobbies, and gratitude) enough during all of it, independent of your achievements. You can't wait to be happy! If anyone is planning to reapply and needs essay feedback or editing, feel free to message me— I would love to give a bit back to this community 💚
Also, I just want to say to everyone still on this thread that you should be so proud of yourselves for going on this journey. I graduated with a very low GPA, did a master's and a post-bacc, and even then felt like I would never make it. I was fully prepared for a rejection and was looking for places to rent while taking my fifth gap year before reapplying again when I got the call. I was expecting to feel elated but I felt more of a sense of peace and relief. I realized that I've learned over the years to not attach my happiness to my achievements because they are short-lived and your mind will move on to the next stressful/hard thing soon after. It's so important to figure out how you can live happily (for me focusing on relationships, hobbies, and gratitude) enough during all of it, independent of your achievements. You can't wait to be happy! If anyone is planning to reapply and needs essay feedback or editing, feel free to message me— I would love to give a bit back to this community [emoji172]
Congratulations!! And thank you for your advice. May I ask when you got your call?
Thank you❤️Congratulations future doc 😀 You will be a rockstar!
Around noon! Call from no caller ID, then email a few hours later.Congratulations!! And thank you for your advice. May I ask when you got your call?
1234med1234
Full Member
Anyone who got accepted in early May get their financial aid package yet? Thanks!
Has anyone know whether the class is full yet? Thanks!
It does feel like waitlist movement is over. They know exactly how many spots they had to fill and people already got off and had time to commit
I think it would be filled by now /: the last reported A last year was like May 23. The year before that May 27. It’s probably over 🙁
computerperson
New Member
I just got off the waitlist earlier today! There is still some movement happening. Do not give up hope 🙂 WL 5/1
Congrats future doc! There is hope :0I just got off the waitlist earlier today! There is still some movement happening. Do not give up hope 🙂 WL 5/1
I just got off the waitlist earlier today! There is still some movement happening. Do not give up hope 🙂 WL 5/1
Congrats!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is there still a chance for those waitlisted 5/8 to get off the waitlist?
I’m really hoping! The thing that’s keeping me going is that we haven’t got rejected yet and the fact that they sent like 2 more batches of WL since 5/8
I really hope so! Are there people who got waitlisted on 5/1 that haven’t heard back yet? Just trying to gauge the odds of getting in if waitlisted on 5/8is there still a chance for those waitlisted 5/8 to get off the waitlist?
5/1 WL and I have not heard anythingI really hope so! Are there people who got waitlisted on 5/1 that haven’t heard back yet? Just trying to gauge the odds of getting in if waitlisted on 5/8
Will they give rejections to WL people? If so, I'm curious about when....
computerperson
New Member
Is there an accepted student group chat by chance? I remember reading there was one, but I don't know how to get into it 🙁
Is it over? I saw they had a Hippocratic oath ceremony on May 31st
Is it over? I saw they had a Hippocratic oath ceremony on May 31st
I don’t think so, a lot of other schools are still have waitlist movements. I’m hoping UCR is the same
Has anyone called admissions to see if the class if full ?
Yes, they aren't picking up. Then what is the hippocratic oath ceremony? Edit: I looked it up and it's for MD seniors.
Any news?
Didn't UCR's CTE deadline pass? Why is it taking so long?I called recently and they said they’re still not full and still calling people from the waitlist.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope there is a huge A wave >_< soon. waiting until 21 days before class starts is too longI heard from someone the CTE date for the UC system is actually 21 days before class starts. So maybe there will be more movement closer to that date!
Josh cord
Full Member
I hope there is a huge A wave >_< soon. waiting until 21 days before class starts is too long
ikr really hoping we don’t have to wait another month for news 🙁(
Fingers crossed for everyone!I hope there is a huge A wave >_< soon. waiting until 21 days before class starts is too long
Just wanted to update you guys and for future applicant reference, but I was accepted off the waitlist! I was waitlisted May 8th, second batch, so there is still a chance!
CrazyPigeons03
New Member
Thank you for the update!🙏 When did they contact you? And did they email or call?Just wanted to update you guys and for future applicant reference, but I was accepted off the waitlist! I was waitlisted May 8th, second batch, so there is still a chance!