highlander0003
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was it a no caller ID number?Thank you! Also, not Haider!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Was it a no caller ID number?Thank you! Also, not Haider!
Thank you <3Congrats future doc!!
Nope, it was a 951 number!Was it a no caller ID number?
BothWaitlisted for prime, or waitlisted for ucr? Or both?
on the waitlist rn as of 3/26, waiting feels unbearable 🙁(if your a haider currently on the WL please react to this message
3/26 so i believe it was, but someone correct me if i'm wrong!If you don’t mind me asking, did you get your waitlist notification on the first day they went out?
Yes this is the first batch! It looks like there were three different batches of waitlist and I’m assuming they’re going to go in order if/when they pull from it3/26 so i believe it was, but someone correct me if i'm wrong!
I know they have definitely accepted more than the 24 they said in the past. I think it’s a minimum of 24 not really a cap. But for WL I’m not really sure.I know there are reserved seats for Haider applicants, but does anyone know if there is a cap on the number of applicants accepted from this pool? I'm wondering if it is more difficult for Haider applicants to get off the waitlist than for general applicants.
Considering the number of us on the WL, Im thinking they might be waiting till the end to accept Haiders. I think I heard somewhere that Haiders are told the last/very late in the cycle.if your a haider currently on the WL please react to this message
I know last cycle multiple haiders found out before mid may.Considering the number of us on the WL, Im thinking they might be waiting till the end to accept Haiders. I think I heard somewhere that Haiders are told the last/very late in the cycle.
Do you have a guess when the other two batches were sent out?Yes this is the first batch! It looks like there were three different batches of waitlist and I’m assuming they’re going to go in order if/when they pull from i
Looks like 4/3, 4/16 on cycletrack!Do you have a guess when the other two batches were sent out?
Sweet thank you 🙏🏻Looks like 4/3, 4/16 on cycletrack!
I’m sorry, Im new to this, what happens May 15th?The closer we get to May 15th, the more I get like this. My partner thinks I’m losing it 😂. I wish they didn't practically WL everyone they didn’t accept so we could have more of an idea where we stand. View attachment 403052
May 15th is the deadline for students who have been accepted to cte to ucr. By then most of the spots should be occupied. Any date past May 15th the chances of getting off the WL dwindle substantially.I’m sorry, Im new to this, what happens May 15th?
There was a decent amount of WL movement in the previous years between 5/15 and 6/1. After June however things will really slow down.May 15th is the deadline for students who have been accepted to cte to ucr. By then most of the spots should be occupied. Any date past May 15th the chances of getting off the WL dwindle substantially.
The way I see it, people aren’t going to wait until 5/15 exactly it wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do.Shouldn’t chances go up bc ppl that don’t want to go to ucr will not cte and choose another school, thus opening up more seats?
When did u get pulled off?UCR was my top choice.....was waitlisted but now I got the A !!!!!!
Does anyone wanna take one for the team and call and ask if they have completed most of their waitlist movement and to what extent we can expect for this year? Those are vague questions so I doubt they’d have problems answering that. I don’t even think they have had a wave like they usually do. Last year we were seeing multiple comment on this forum around this date about the A they got off the wl. It only seems like 1 or 2 have gotten off. I’d call but I’m out of the country rn and I don’t want to be overcharged 😂.What are we thinking waitlisters... are we giving up hope yet or should I stay positive?
Please!!! But yeah you're right... I haven't seen a huge wave which is very different than past years. The reason I'm unsure if there will be any large movements is because waitlist offers came out way earlier this year so I expected the movement to have already happened. I fear they are just pulling people one by one as people withdraw their acceptances (which seems to be rare)Does anyone wanna take one for the team and call and ask if they have completed most of their waitlist movement and to what extent we can expect for this year? Those are vague questions so I doubt they’d have problems answering that. I don’t even think they have had a wave like they usually do. Last year we were seeing multiple comment on this forum around this date about the A they got off the wl. It only seems like 1 or 2 have gotten off. I’d call but I’m out of the country rn and I don’t want to be overcharged 😂.
Please!!! But yeah you're right... I haven't seen a huge wave which is very different than past years. The reason I'm unsure if there will be any large movements is because waitlist offers came out way earlier this year so I expected the movement to have already happened. I fear they are just pulling people one by one as people withdraw their acceptances (which seems to be rare)
The first waitlist acceptance wasn’t until May 8th last year, so let’s not start panicking just yet lol.Please!!! But yeah you're right... I haven't seen a huge wave which is very different than past years. The reason I'm unsure if there will be any large movements is because waitlist offers came out way earlier this year so I expected the movement to have already happened. I fear they are just pulling people one by one as people withdraw their acceptances (which seems to be rare)
March 26What day were you waitlisted?
That is amazing dude congrats! That must be a huge reliefJust got the call! IS but not from IE, Interviewed 3/18 and WL'd on 4/16. My first A :')
Oh godPost II R prime app, WL 03/26
I don’t think so bc I got waitlisted 4/3 and haven’t heard anything… at least I hope not lolSo it seems like they pull from the waitlist once a week ? And did they already finish looking at waitlisted ppl from 3/26? Bc it looks like now they are looking at 4/16 waitlisters
Hopefully, and yea it was just for primeHopefully you’ll still get into UCR tho! It’s just prime that that was for right?
Yoooo congrats!!!Got the call like 15 minutes ago!!!! Waitlisted 4/16 and now I’m accepted 🙂
I’m thinking the same tbhDang so maybe they did finish the 3/26 and 4/3. Am I cooked ? Lol.
I hope someone gets in to prove this theory wrong [emoji24]
Crazy because I feel like no one from 4/3 got pulled off, but maybe they did and aren’t on SDN!Dang so maybe they did finish the 3/26 and 4/3. Am I cooked ? Lol.
I hope someone gets in to prove this theory wrong [emoji24]
Seriously! Guess we weren’t serious enough 🤣😭I sent a LOI too and yet nothing, it’s like it means nothing to them
Yeah Im thinking that too and that is so so sad 😭Ugh, I really feel like being a Haider applicant is screwing us over
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.