2023-2024 UC Riverside

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got the WL too! I don’t know how to feel but I’m haider and pretty local. I’m hoping this is a good sign please [emoji256]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since the CTE deadline is the 15th are they likely to accept the full class size before then or not? Got waitlisted Wednesday the 8th and was wondering if there’s likely to be movement before the 15th
 
Since the CTE deadline is the 15th are they likely to accept the full class size before then or not? Got waitlisted Wednesday the 8th and was wondering if there’s likely to be movement before the 15th
I am wondering the same! Did someone able to contact the admission?
 
  • Like
Reactions: R01
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My question is this. Has there been anyone in the second batch of waitlists (May 8) that has been accepted yet? If not, then I think people from the May 1st batch get priority, then those on May 8th, and so on.